The Student Room Group

Study medicine in egypt

Hi there! Let's start a discussion about studying in Egypt! I am happy to be asked any questions that anyone has about studying here. I am a white, Scottish person from the UK and I study Dentistry at Ain Shams University, please ask anything you would like! If there is anyone who wants help considering whether or not to study here, please start asking! Thanks so much :smile:
Hi, I've moved your thread to the international study forum - the main dentistry forum is for discussions about studying dentistry in the UK.

Also I'm not sure why you titled your thread to be about studying medicine in Egypt if you are studying dentistry?
Reply 2
Original post by hannah0111
Hi there! Let's start a discussion about studying in Egypt! I am happy to be asked any questions that anyone has about studying here. I am a white, Scottish person from the UK and I study Dentistry at Ain Shams University, please ask anything you would like! If there is anyone who wants help considering whether or not to study here, please start asking! Thanks so much :smile:

Hi, I am thinking about applying to medicine in egypt, can you help me with the process please? Do I need to submit any documents other than my Alevel certificates and my passport? And when to apply?
Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by Marahh
Hi, I am thinking about applying to medicine in egypt, can you help me with the process please? Do I need to submit any documents other than my Alevel certificates and my passport? And when to apply?
Thanks

Hi, are you from the UK? I’m also looking to apply. Do you want to give me your ig or sc and we can talk more there?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, are you from the UK? I’m also looking to apply. Do you want to give me your ig or sc and we can talk more there?

Hi, I'm also thinking about studying medicine in egypt, I'm just not sure on where to start. If you know anything or have and tips, could you please tell me

Hi, I know this might be a bit late and you might not see this, but I've been seriously considering studying medicine in Egypt, I'm just not sure where to start. If you could help me and let me know how you applied I would be so grateful!! :smile:

Hi I want to study dentistry aswel is the degree accepted in UK?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending