The Student Room Group

A-level arabic paper 1

Hii I'm doing my Arabic exam in a week kinda, and I need tips on how to write the essay question that's on the last page of paper 1.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by mkmkk
Hii I'm doing my Arabic exam in a week kinda, and I need tips on how to write the essay question that's on the last page of paper 1.

i think we are all on the same boat ive just gotten my dad to write me something and momerized it i am going to try reword it to fit the question i guess
best of luck
Reply 3
That’s so smart😭😭 I no that do the same
Reply 4
Hahah I’m in the process of memorising mine (intro and conclusion only) I got it off a bunch of random websites
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 5
what’s yalls research topic I’m doing festivals and I chose Sudan for the country as that’s where I’m from
also good luck the exams 2hrs 30😭😭
Am doing tourism in Egypt gonna talk about the pyramids and food I guess. I would’ve wrote about Libya where am from but there is no tourism there💀
Reply 7
How did the exam go
Reply 8
It could’ve gone better but it’s fine what about you?

Original post by Hhhhh93
How did the exam go
It was a good test translation was a blessing no cap the only thing I couldn’t translate was بالرغم
I done the tourism essay was 50/50 I thought there would be 2 options to choose from💀
Reply 10
deadddd no they only give one option for tourism inshallah the second paper would be better
I talked about eid al futr in syria for the long question and I compared it to New Years because thats what was mentioned in the case study that they gave for the 40 marker, and I used quotes from the case study to support my answer the statement was something along the lines of "does eid and celebrations bring together people or distance them apart" and I had a conclusion so does anyone know if thats good or not

Quick Reply

Latest