The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

University Applications 2023 Entry

Has anyone got an offer from Greenwich university yet? I haven’t and it’s making feel like they aren’t going to accept me.

Edit: Got it around jan
(edited 11 months ago)
its november. the application window isn't even near closing

they haven't rejected you (because they are still review yours and other's applications)
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Original post by IrrelevantAsMwah
Has anyone got an offer from Greenwich university yet? I haven’t and it’s making feel like they aren’t going to accept me.

Hi, which course did you apply for ? I applied for Childrens nursing and had my interview on 9th November, still have not heard back , I also feel the same.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, which course did you apply for ? I applied for Childrens nursing and had my interview on 9th November, still have not heard back , I also feel the same.

Hi, congrats on getting an interview! Was your interview online? If so, was it one-to-one or multiple interviewers? Thanks!! :smile:
Hi, congrats on getting an interview! Was your interview online? If so, was it one-to-one or multiple interviewers? Thanks!! :smile:

Thank you very much. My interview was online and had two interviewers.
Reply 5

Hey did you do an admissions Maths and English test ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending