The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

help me choose universities please

Hi, i don't know whether i should choose Greenwich or Roehampton i applied for law but now i don't know whether Greenwich or Roehampton is the better choice. in terms teaching and going onto masters later on.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, i don't know whether i should choose Greenwich or Roehampton i applied for law but now i don't know whether Greenwich or Roehampton is the better choice. in terms teaching and going onto masters later on.

Hi!

A good idea would be to make a list of pros and cons for each university, to see which one better suits you! But first, here is a bit of information about Roehampton and our LLB (Hons) Law course.

About Roehampton:

Ranked number 1 in the UK for student satisfaction (Complete University Guide 2022)

Ranked top 10 in London and top 30 in the UK for satisfaction with teaching (Guardian University Guide 2024).

About LLB Hons Law:

Recognised by the Bar Standards Board (BSB) as a qualifying law degree (QLD).

Gain real-world legal work experience through our Law Clinic, in partnership with the Citizens' Advice Bureau.

Opportunity to study an optional mini-SQE module to help pass your SQE assessments.

Postgraduate options in Law:

I hope this helps! You can head over to our Instagram, uni_roehampton to find out more about life at Roehampton or use the UniBuddy app to get some real advice directly from a LLB Law student!

Good luck!

Roehampton
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending