The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

Greenwich Accommodation

Hi All
My Daughter is thinking about going to Greenwich in September. We are trying to estimate accommodation costs in years 2&3.
Can anyone please give us an idea of the cost of off campus accommodation?
We would probably be looking for an en-suite room.
Thanks in advance
Dan
I went to the Medway campus and I used unite students if that’s where she’s headed.
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Reply 2
Hi. Thank for the reply and the information. She will be based at the London site. So ideally would be better somewhere closer. But I see they do provide transportation between the two sites. Have had a look at the Unite Students, unfortunately there is nothing available at the moment. If it’s not too much trouble, can you give me an idea of cost?
Thanks for your help.
Yeah course, I went there during Covid so
Costs might have changed significantly since but all in I paid roughly £640 a month for an en-suite. Comes with all bills included. Pretty good wifi for studying and the university library is a 5 minute walk. Hope this helps.
Reply 4
Original post by ApplebottomBEANS
Yeah course, I went there during Covid so
Costs might have changed significantly since but all in I paid roughly £640 a month for an en-suite. Comes with all bills included. Pretty good wifi for studying and the university library is a 5 minute walk. Hope this helps.

That’s great. Information. Many thanks for your help. So are you working now or still in education?
Graduating in June, secured a grad scheme role as a manufacturing engineer at an aerospace company
Reply 6
Good luck with the M.E role. It’s an interesting job to have. Thanks for your help. All the best.
Original post by ApplebottomBEANS
I went to the Medway campus and I used unite students if that’s where she’s headed.
What accommodation did you stay at, I am also studying in the Medway campus and am worried it will be a bit quiet. Would you recommend staying in the Canterbury campus for a better social life, or do you have any knowledge of what the piers quay accommodation is like too? The on site Medway accommodation looks convenient but not very homely

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending