The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Nursing an social work

Has anyone heard back from Magee for Nursing or Social work 2023 entry?
Reply 1
Original post by Jojo777

Hi, no i havent heard anything. I've applied for adult nursing. Hopefully we wont have to wait too long. How did you find the interviews?
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Original post by Jojo777

Social work offers usually don’t come out until near the deadline, start of may
Hiya no I haven’t for social work sorry it will b around May
I haven't heard yet from my Social Work application. Waiting impatiently, refreshing my emails every hour. The wait is agonising.
Reply 5
Original post by Sars123
Hi, no i havent heard anything. I've applied for adult nursing. Hopefully we wont have to wait too long. How did you find the interviews?

I thought interviews were straight forward. What did u think?
Reply 6
Original post by Jojo777
I thought interviews were straight forward. What did u think?

I thought that also. I like the scenarios better than interview questions. I heard itll be after easter before we hear anything. Good luck!
Reply 7
Original post by Becca0903
I haven't heard yet from my Social Work application. Waiting impatiently, refreshing my emails every hour. The wait is agonising.

Any Word yet?
Reply 9
Original post by ebyrne2036
Yepp offers out today

Did you get an offer? Was it for social work?
Reply 11
Original post by Jojo777
Any Word yet?

I got offers from Queens and Magee over the past few days
Reply 12
Original post by Becca0903
I got offers from Queens and Magee over the past few days

Just got my offer today for magee but have to sit a science equivalent exam first . So if I get that I'm in 😃
Reply 13
Original post by ebyrne2036
Yes! Wbu

Haven't heard from socialwork yet . Was yours for magee?
It was for both! R u on the gc
Reply 15
Hey, did anyone get their offer for nursing? I got mine and just wanted to know your thoughts on it all!
Ulster University have opened an opportunity for late applications for BSc Hons Nursing (adult) through clearing for a limited time for Republic of Ireland Residents for a September 2023 intake.

Interested applicants should go to www.ulster.ac.uk/clearing/contact and they will be guided through the process by the Ulster University admissions team. Select “Nursing Adult (Magee) (B740)” in the drop down menu for a clearing programme. The Admissions team will advise of approval for the next steps.

Quick Reply

Latest