The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Biology Paper 2 Foundation Tier [9th June 2023] Exam Chat

[AQA GCSE Biology Paper 2 Foundation Tier] | 9th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 9th June 2023 PM
Length: 1h 45m

Link to Study Group:
GCSE Biology Study Group 2022-2023
Link to Master Thread:
GCSE Exam Discussions 2023
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
how did everyone find it?
Hard
Reply 3
Original post by ALS2023

I found it easy up until the last question. What did everyone write about for the 6 marker at the end? I talked about essentially turning the C.difficile into a vaccine.
Original post by Theaweome8
I found it easy up until the last question. What did everyone write about for the 6 marker at the end? I talked about essentially turning the C.difficile into a vaccine.

remember that would be second q in the higher paper so is aimed to be challenging
Reply 5
Original post by ALS2023

I didn’t enjoy it but it also wasn’t as bad as I was expecting it to be. I spent ages learning the order of Linnaean system and the brain so annoyed they weren’t there. Paper 1 was definitely the better one
Reply 6
Original post by Theaweome8

What was the question? I can’t remember but I’m sure my last question wasn’t to do with a vaccine
Reply 7
My last question was about chickens

Original post by Loulour
What was the question? I can’t remember but I’m sure my last question wasn’t to do with a vaccine
Reply 8
Original post by PGLP

The egg and body mass one and breeding them?
So nothing about a vaccine?!
Reply 9
Original post by PGLP

so was mine, i’m trying to think of other questions that were in there?
Reply 10
Original post by PGLP

Yesss that's right. about a farmer breeding chicken that are good for both growth and egg production.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending