The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by slurpppppppp
is anyone still doing mocks for their exams?

Nope. I done mine around a month and a half ago.

No we’re doing revision

No we are still finishing content for the last 2 chapters :frown:
Original post by Idk131

Which chapters are you doing?
Original post by Neymarswho1730
Which chapters are you doing?

chapters 23 and 24
Original post by Idk131

Finally finished biology content, we got gas chromatography left in chemistry (1 lesson) then it's just 1 side of geography left for me. I'm starting to revise now for exams - still looking for a quiet place because the local uni library I use is super packed now because of uni exams.
Original post by Idk131
chapters 23 and 24

Oh ecosystems, I don’t really like it tbh. How are you finding the topic?
Original post by Neymarswho1730
Oh ecosystems, I don’t really like it tbh. How are you finding the topic?

borringgg
same subjects , how u feeling for geo :smile: I have finished everything too just got pop and sustainability to do !
Original post by JA03
Finally finished biology content, we got gas chromatography left in chemistry (1 lesson) then it's just 1 side of geography left for me. I'm starting to revise now for exams - still looking for a quiet place because the local uni library I use is super packed now because of uni exams.
Original post by flora14
same subjects , how u feeling for geo :smile: I have finished everything too just got pop and sustainability to do !

I’m stressed out for geo. A bit scared for bio and slightly chilled about chem.
Original post by flora14

Same subjects here too! Biology is my strongest atm. Geography is an absolute mess and chemistry is just about practice yet I still make the same mistakes. I probably don't have much of a chance for an A anymore for chem since between B & A the difference is like 13-14% :s-smilie:
(edited 1 year ago)
same geo stressing me out I feel better about bio than chem
Original post by JA03
I’m stressed out for geo. A bit scared for bio and slightly chilled about chem.
Original post by NotChopin
Same subjects here too! Biology is my strongest atm. Geography is an absolute mess and chemistry is just about practice yet I still make the same mistakes. I probably don't have much of a chance for an A anymore for chem since between B & A the difference is like 13-14% :s-smilie:

no we can definitely get that A, we've got this!
Original post by flora14
same geo stressing me out I feel better about bio than chem

I'm predicted a C in bio and an A in chem so I feel better about chem.
Original post by flora14
no we can definitely get that A, we've got this!

Just done another practice paper and the mistakes I make are ridiculous. And the fact that I feel confident while doing the questions but when I mark them I'm absolutely done for xD
Just done another practice paper and the mistakes I make are ridiculous. And the fact that I feel confident while doing the questions but when I mark them I'm absolutely done for xD

I honestly get what you mean and I’m scared I will find the actual exam good but I end up doing s*it!
Reply 36
Revising 5.1.2 Excretion topic today
Reply 37
Original post by Oz999
Revising 5.1.2 Excretion topic today

Gotta do that one too. All I remember is the glomerulus, podocytes and renal dialysis.
Gotta do that one too. All I remember is the glomerulus, podocytes and renal dialysis.

That's great! I remember nothing. Like bro what is a podocyte? Is it one of the membranes of the glomerulus?
Reply 39
Original post by JA03
That's great! I remember nothing. Like bro what is a podocyte? Is it one of the membranes of the glomerulus?

its located on the walls of the bowmans capsule and makes up the second filter of bowman capsule. the gaps in walls of capillaries and basement membrane make up the first filter of bowmans capsule

Latest

Trending

Trending