The Student Room Group

OCR A-Level Chemistry A Paper 2 (H432/02) - 19th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did your OCR A-level Chemistry A Paper 2 exam go today?

OCR A-Level Chemistry A Paper 2 (H432/02) - Monday 19th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: Monday 19th June / PM
Length: 2h 15m

Resources
OCR A (Chemistry)

Scroll to see replies

guys what tf are the grade boundaries like cause i just did a 2021 paper 2 past paper and got 66/100 which is a an A according to 2021's boundaries, a B according to 2018 boundaries, and a C according to 2019 boundaries.
Reply 2
Original post by OCRs biggest opp
guys what tf are the grade boundaries like cause i just did a 2021 paper 2 past paper and got 66/100 which is a an A according to 2021's boundaries, a B according to 2018 boundaries, and a C according to 2019 boundaries.

yh the grade boundaries are madd, praying they're low for our year hopefully
Original post by OCRs biggest opp

grade boundaries can reflect the diffculty of that particular paper to some extent, so I'd stick to the grade boundary that comes with that paper
in your case, for a 2021 Paper II I'll use the boundary for 2021 Paper II

not sure how Covid has affected grade boundaries 2020 - 2022 tho...
Reply 4
Hi does anyone have 2022 paper 2 for chem please? Thanks so much!!
Reply 5
has anyone started revsiing ? cause ive only been focusing on chem paper 1 and bio paper 2 kinda scared
Reply 6
Original post by $of1a
has anyone started revsiing ? cause ive only been focusing on chem paper 1 and bio paper 2 kinda scared

dw my only revision for this paper is the weekend before (3 days including the afternoon after bio P2) but gl w ur rev!!
Reply 9
Reply 10
Also did any one just put equations alone for the end transition metal question where you had to ‘describe’ a precipitation reaction and a ligand substitution (2 marks each)
i put colours too just in case(Original post by simba10)Also did any one just put equations alone for the end transition metal question where you had to ‘describe’ a precipitation reaction and a ligand substitution (2 marks each)
any predictions for this paper ?
how is everyone feeling about paper 2 after paper 1? :smile:
Original post by student-656
any predictions for this paper ?

Machemguy on YouTube :smile:, he did quite accurate prediction for paper 1
Reply 15
anyone have the 2022 paper 2 and paper 3?
Reply 16
Original post by sdwivedi
thank you so much for these!!

yw!
Reply 17
I will release the topic document thing I've been making in a couple of days. Maybe after the Biology paper on Friday
Original post by DS13990609
I will release the topic document thing I've been making in a couple of days. Maybe after the Biology paper on Friday

thankyou thankyou thankyou
Reply 19
Original post by DS13990609

tysm!
much appreciated!

Latest

Trending

Trending