The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
does anyone remember what paper 1 topics didn't come up in the exam? I can't remember anything from yesterday
Reply 21
Original post by rabi1
does anyone remember what paper 1 topics didn't come up in the exam? I can't remember anything from yesterday

no atom economy or percentage yield, arrhenius, ph curves, only 1 multi choice for shapes of molecules from the top of my head there will be more
Can anyone send me the primrose kitten paper 2? I really want it but canny afford🥲

Thanks guys xoxo
Reply 23
Original post by 36737383848
Can anyone send me the primrose kitten paper 2? I really want it but canny afford🥲

Thanks guys xoxo

its **** anyway
Reply 24
Does anyone have a copy of 2022 paper 2 btw? my teacher didn't give me it lol
Reply 25
If you message me your email I'll send it to you, but I'd agree they're not that good

Original post by 36737383848

Thanks guys xoxo
Reply 26
There wasn't a redox system question like a diagram so I'd assume that will be on paper 3
Original post by blahbllah
no atom economy or percentage yield, arrhenius, ph curves, only 1 multi choice for shapes of molecules from the top of my head there will be more
does anyone have any good predictions for paper 2?
Reply 28
does anyone have other prediction papers apart from primroses? ckchemistry was quite accurate for p1
Original post by $of1a
has anyone started revsiing ? cause ive only been focusing on chem paper 1 and bio paper 2 kinda scared

Honestly same, I thought I was ok with organic but I’ve been a mental breakdown mess ALL damn day doing past papers!!! I think the trick is to not let all the jargon of different organic compounds they whack in freak you out. I always write above the simple term so I can relate it back to examples I know and go from there. I don’t know if that works for anyone else but if don’t do that my brain gets too stressed to see past multiple C’s H’s and O’s 😂
Original post by $of1a
has anyone started revsiing ? cause ive only been focusing on chem paper 1 and bio paper 2 kinda scared

Haven't done any past papers yet for organic was just banging Physical but we got like 5 days should be alright hopefully.
Original post by Alhumdulillah
Haven't done any past papers yet for organic was just banging Physical but we got like 5 days should be alright hopefully.

Have to revise biology before i can even think of chem might do a bit of chem tomoz tho dont want to mess it up
Reply 32
Original post by $of1a

Not touching the chem textbook till we finish the bio paper (I might be finished )
Reply 33
I just clocked how shi*t my timetable is. 19th is Chem paper 2. 20th is maths paper 3. 21st Bio paper 3, and 23rd Chem paper 3. No way this is legal
Reply 34
Original post by DS13990609
Not touching the chem textbook till we finish the bio paper (I might be finished )

yeah I'm so done for and have a serious case of burnout atm... need to keep going but it's hard! Gonna look thru some mechanisms before I go to bed tonight and just glance at them every day ontop of Bio so I'm not TOO done for
Reply 35
i'm traumatised from that chem markscheme
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 36
Original post by DS13990609
I just clocked how shi*t my timetable is. 19th is Chem paper 2. 20th is maths paper 3. 21st Bio paper 3, and 23rd Chem paper 3. No way this is legal

Honestly the amount of stress I've been under defo doesn't feel legal surely they'd put some laws on this if they were working employees this hard :redface:
Reply 37
anyone feel like they could've done better on P1 lol? not helping that everyone saying they found it easy haha
Reply 38
A little hack for those using PMT. When it's slow/not loading the page, just spam the F5 button until it loads - works in like a second for me. Don't bother waiting or clicking the reload button near the arrows.
Reply 39
Original post by rabi1

Not 100% but I don't remember there being isomerism of complex ions

Latest

Trending

Trending