The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Biology Paper 2 (Higher Tier Combined) 8464/2H - 9th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by alicekopple
For the 4 marker on the swimmer having hyperthermia, did people get 35?

i didnt realise it was to 2 significant figures D: but i got it right
Reply 101
Original post by alicekopple
For the 4 marker on the swimmer having hyperthermia, did people get 35?

yep
Original post by Hector43(3)
What do you guys think a 7 is out of 70? Half the marks?

Yes i think it probably is around half marks so approx 35/70, a 9 is approx 45 so it would make sense :smile:
Original post by k.kher
what did everyone get for the pundit square
50%

i did 25% dont even ask lol but overall the paper was really good, just made a few dumb mistakes, got a few right that i didn't expect to get right. overall i thik i got 40+ marks on it, wbu?
Original post by no one cares
i did 25% dont even ask lol but overall the paper was really good, just made a few dumb mistakes, got a few right that i didn't expect to get right. overall i thik i got 40+ marks on it, wbu?

I got 50%

I think i have a shot at a grade 9!!!
Reply 105
Original post by Hector43(3)
What do you guys think a 7 is out of 70? Half the marks?

Ye it's like 35 marks
Overall that paper was so random like was salmon and cows even on the spec I don’t know but like doesn’t AQA put topics on the paper that we have never learnt? Hopefully I can get at-least 30 marks. I’m hoping for a 7-7 but I doubt I will get that. This years 6 marks have been so random. All the papers I have done so far there I always something on there that I haven’t learnt.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 107
guys what did you put about the salmon question?
Original post by mina02
guys what did you put about the salmon question?

What was the salmon Question if you still remeber? - my mock is the same paper and i have it on monday!! xx

Latest

Trending

Trending