The Student Room Group

Physics OCR A-level PAG 9.2

Guys, I need a really big favour. My teacher won't let us retake this practical. No one got results in my class. I really need practical data. I can answer the questions, we just don't have data because all the LEDs were dead. Its PAG 9.2, the practical on capacitors in series and parallel. You have to create series and parallel circuits with capacitors. Calculate the combined capacitance for each circuit made. Then you time how long it takes to discharge by timing how long the LED is lit. Please if you have data for this or could get data for this, please let me know and share it. Thanks.
Original post by Forgotten one
Guys, I need a really big favour. My teacher won't let us retake this practical. No one got results in my class. I really need practical data. I can answer the questions, we just don't have data because all the LEDs were dead. Its PAG 9.2, the practical on capacitors in series and parallel. You have to create series and parallel circuits with capacitors. Calculate the combined capacitance for each circuit made. Then you time how long it takes to discharge by timing how long the LED is lit. Please if you have data for this or could get data for this, please let me know and share it. Thanks.
I am in the same exact situation.

Quick Reply

Latest