The Student Room Group

Medical University of Varna 2023

Scroll to see replies

Original post by uj06
Hey, no sadly no one replied so I’m not in a group
Aw that's a shame! Are you also doing your exam this May or in June-August ?
Reply 21
Original post by ggmaz006
Aw that's a shame! Are you also doing your exam this May or in June-August ?
I’m planning on doing the Varna exam in May what about you? :smile:
Original post by uj06
I’m planning on doing the Varna exam in May what about you? :smile:
Hey! Yeah samee, (May 16th) a bit stressed about it though tbh because the revision is alongside a levels
Reply 23
yeah that might be stressful but I’m pretty sure, you can do it! I already did my a levels so I don’t have to worry about that but I’m taking the exam in Plovdiv as well
Original post by uj06
yeah that might be stressful but I’m pretty sure, you can do it! I already did my a levels so I don’t have to worry about that but I’m taking the exam in Plovdiv as well
oh nice nice, my backup is Plovdiv just in case :smile:. Good luck on both of your exams
Reply 25
Original post by ggmaz006
oh nice nice, my backup is Plovdiv just in case :smile:. Good luck on both of your exams
Good luck on your a levels and your exams!☺️
Original post by uj06
Good luck on your a levels and your exams!☺️
I'm taking that test too! I'm a bit confused like is it over zoom is there someone supervising it? Does any of you know. Thank you.
Reply 27
Original post by Annmaria27
I'm taking that test too! I'm a bit confused like is it over zoom is there someone supervising it? Does any of you know. Thank you.

Are you talking about Varna or Plovdiv?
Original post by uj06
Are you talking about Varna or Plovdiv?

Varna
Is there any WA group chat someone can pm me to join thanks
Reply 30
it’s online. I think just the first test is directly in Varna.
hey guys..late to the discussion but I am also writing the Varna exam on may 16. How is the preparation going on for the exam?Also shall we make a Varna group to discuss study tips, important info and basically just to stay in touch??
Original post by Annmaria27

I am pretty sure the exam is going to be conducted through Webex and Blackboard. They are going to be sending us all the details just 1 week before the exam so nothing to worry about. Each subject is going to be of 1 hour and 30 minutes. Also someone will be invigilating us online on the meeting. So we just need laptop,camera,microphone,strong internet connection etc. Hope this helps:smile:
Reply 33
Original post by littlebird101
hey guys..late to the discussion but I am also writing the Varna exam on may 16. How is the preparation going on for the exam?Also shall we make a Varna group to discuss study tips, important info and basically just to stay in touch??

Hey, so there is a group for the Plovdiv applicants and I think one for Varna as well (but it isn’t as active).
Just pm me and I can send you the link.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending