The Student Room Group

European University Tbilisi

Hey there, I'm a medical student studying in Georgia at the European University, and I'm really enjoying my time here, I wanted to ask if there's anyone here who's also studying in Georgia, especially at the European University? It would be awesome to connect with other students and share experiences.
Reply 1
Why should studnets want to study there when the university is on the grey and the black list at the same time?
Reply 2
European university is just an institution controlled by medlinks which they use to scam vulnerable students who fall for their tricks and frauds.
Reply 3
European University is not a good option for students willing to get a GMC recognized degree as the university is on the grey list of GMC
Reply 4
Original post by Orla9099
Hey there, I'm a medical student studying in Georgia at the European University, and I'm really enjoying my time here, I wanted to ask if there's anyone here who's also studying in Georgia, especially at the European University? It would be awesome to connect with other students and share experiences.
Hey, I’m set to start dentistry at the European university this October instead. How you been finding it? I’m just in the process of saving and seeing what funding options are available for people coming from the uk
Reply 5
Original post by DeanoC
Hey, I’m set to start dentistry at the European university this October instead. How you been finding it? I’m just in the process of saving and seeing what funding options are available for people coming from the uk
this guy you are quoting said he is studying in varna university in one of his post and now he is
in European university what other proof do you need that he is an agent.
Reply 6
Original post by DeanoC
why the heck are you going to a university that is on both the grey list and the black list of GMC if you ignore the black list part there is stil the grey list which is quite a huge risk.
Reply 7
Original post by DeanoC
you should reconsider your options atleast do some research on the university especially check on the GMC website before making any decision.
Reply 8
Original post by vexit
you should reconsider your options atleast do some research on the university especially check on the GMC website before making any decision.
Yeah I’ll be honest and admit i briefly looked at the GMC and GDC as I was told it wouldn’t be an issue to register here and will have a chat with medlinks to see what’s happening and if needed go elsewhere.
Thanks guys
Reply 9
Original post by DeanoC
Yeah I’ll be honest and admit i briefly looked at the GMC and GDC as I was told it wouldn’t be an issue to register here and will have a chat with medlinks to see what’s happening and if needed go elsewhere.
Thanks guys
good luck with that and there are students who were not able to register with gmc after studying there so be careful
Original post by DeanoC
Going to European university will be your worst decision ever and trusing medlinks is not any better they will say whatever they can to convince you
Reply 11
Original post by vexit
good luck with that and there are students who were not able to register with gmc after studying there so be careful
I’ll be Gucci on the dentistry side since I’m not being a general doctor I won’t be on the gmc so I’m not worried about it anymore I’ll be fine. Regardless I’ll be going anyway and looking forward to it too 🤷🏾*♂️ but cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending