The Student Room Group

goldies poll star wars best film (3 votes)

This poll is closed

goldies poll star wars best film (3 votes)

Star Wars28%
Empire Strikes Back25%
Return Of Jedi13%
Phantom Menace0%
Attack Of The Clones0%
Revenge Of The Sith16%
Force Awakens 6%
Rise Of Skywalker9%
The Last Jedi3%
Total votes: 32
3 votes allowed only main films not spin offs like solo movie:smile:
Reply 2
There's only 6 films. What are those last 3?
Original post by Guru Jason
There's only 6 films. What are those last 3?

My thoughts entirely!
Original post by Wise Goldie
3 votes allowed only main films not spin offs

Because Rogue One would win in a landslide?
Reply 5
Episode 4 aka 'Star Wars' really does get overrated. I wish I'd used one of my votes for the underrated Attack of the Clones. I went for Empire, Return, and Sith.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Picnicl
Episode 4 aka 'Star Wars' really does get overrated. I wish I'd used one of my votes for the underrated Attack of the Clones. I went for Empire, Return, and Sith.

only one ive not seen is rogue one but people seem to like that alot

I love it, but its very un-Star Wars. Its a lot darker and shows the rebellion as morally grey - achieving a noble goal via dubious means. And there's no plot armour.
Reply 8
Original post by HellomynameisNev
I love it, but its very un-Star Wars. Its a lot darker and shows the rebellion as morally grey - achieving a noble goal via dubious means. And there's no plot armour.

most films post 2015 seem to be like that were everything is darker i prefer 80-s90s type films where they seemed to make films more for fun and enjoyment:smile:
but i will will watch rogue one soon i think its on disney o netflix i cant remember which
most films post 2015 seem to be like that were everything is darker i prefer 80-s90s type films where they seemed to make films more for fun and enjoyment:smile:
but i will will watch rogue one soon i think its on disney o netflix i cant remember which

Its on Disney+ as they own the rights to Star Wars now. If you like Rogue One (the film) you should check out the series Andor on Disney+ as well. It shows how Cassian Andor (one of the main characters from Rogue One) ended up joining the Rebel Alliance. It's amazing, like a John le Carre novel set in the Star Wars universe with an early Game of Thrones level of acting, dialogue and production values.
Reply 10
Original post by HellomynameisNev
Its on Disney+ as they own the rights to Star Wars now. If you like Rogue One (the film) you should check out the series Andor on Disney+ as well. It shows how Cassian Andor (one of the main characters from Rogue One) ended up joining the Rebel Alliance. It's amazing, like a John le Carre novel set in the Star Wars universe with an early Game of Thrones level of acting, dialogue and production values.

how many episodes it got i never got into binge watching series yet but i watch movies mostly no matter how bad they are:smile:

do you like sci fi as your best genre?
Reply 11

Wait what?

You're doing a Star Wars poll, but you haven't seen Rogue One?

Is there any point in carrying on with this?
Reply 12
Original post by Trinculo
Wait what?

You're doing a Star Wars poll, but you haven't seen Rogue One?

Is there any point in carrying on with this?

i do polls to lots of things ive not seen:smile:
Reply 13
i do polls to lots of things ive not seen:smile:

Well, this poll is invalid unless Rogue One is on it.

It's like asking which wine you like best - White, Rosé or Sparkling.
how many episodes it got i never got into binge watching series yet but i watch movies mostly no matter how bad they are:smile:

do you like sci fi as your best genre?

12 Episodes, but it goes in 3 episode cycles. So 1st episode is the world building, 2nd episode is the buildup, 3rd episode is where it all kicks off.

So if you like movies, watch it 3 episodes at a time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending