The Student Room Group

Urgent en-suite accommodation next to University of Huddersfield

Hi everyone I was just wondering if anyone is interested in having student accomodation in Huddersfield. There are 3 females in the shared house and there is one bedroom left and ensuite is included. The total rent is £91 a week and there can be a deposit of 4 instalments or 1 instalment. Yhe total cost of the bedroom is 4646.41 for 51 week tenancy and the start date is 9th September.
There is also free wifi and gym mebership is also included and a 2 munute walk from the University. If there is anyone interested could you please contact [email protected]. If you could tell them that Khadijah one of the tenants for the flat is trying to find someone else to replace them because I no longer want to live there.
Thank you.
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Hi guy there is an accommodation available at University of Huddersfield Aspley House Bronze En Suite. Including shared kitchen, private shower and toilet. Please contact me urgently if you are interested and i'll message you with further details on here
This is urgent for me as I am no longer going to University of Huddersfield and it needs replacing. Otherwise I will have to pay for the rest of the academic year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending