The Student Room Group

student accommodation

struggling to find student accommodation. i'll only be using the student accommodation for a few months as i'll move out to eventually buy an apartment, any advice on finding some accommodation?
Original post by lylilu98
struggling to find student accommodation. i'll only be using the student accommodation for a few months as i'll move out to eventually buy an apartment, any advice on finding some accommodation?

Hi!
Are you looking for accommodation for the summer?
I have a contract with IQ Student Accommodation(Tufnell House) until August 26th in London. En-Suite, large comfortable room on the ground floor, shared kitchen, 3 more rooms in the block. The building itself has a fitness, study rooms, game rooms and social areas, laundry and All-inclusive bills. Very convenient geolocation, two stations to Camden Town, 20-30 minutes to Oxford Street, walking distance to London Metropolitan University. Quiet area near the center of London!
Location: London, N7 0EG, Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park underground station. Room type "Bronze En-Suite"
It's 342 per week.
I am urgently looking for a person who will take over my contract ASAP, because for family reasons I need to go home for the whole summer, I'm leaving in 2 days!!!
If you are interested e-mail me: [email protected]
Reply 2
Original post by FromAlice
Hi!
Are you looking for accommodation for the summer?
I have a contract with IQ Student Accommodation(Tufnell House) until August 26th in London. En-Suite, large comfortable room on the ground floor, shared kitchen, 3 more rooms in the block. The building itself has a fitness, study rooms, game rooms and social areas, laundry and All-inclusive bills. Very convenient geolocation, two stations to Camden Town, 20-30 minutes to Oxford Street, walking distance to London Metropolitan University. Quiet area near the center of London!
Location: London, N7 0EG, Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park underground station. Room type "Bronze En-Suite"
It's 342 per week.
I am urgently looking for a person who will take over my contract ASAP, because for family reasons I need to go home for the whole summer, I'm leaving in 2 days!!!
If you are interested e-mail me: [email protected]

Im looking for manchester, starting this year september 2023, im only looking for about 6 months rental period. Just called up someone from Manchester apartments and my chances of finding somewhere seem a bit slim

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending