The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Official University of St Andrews Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

rejected from biology + earth sciences yesterday, pred A*A*A GCSES 9988888877 rUK :frown:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by A Rolling Stone
you are literally the only offer i have seen here with 8 pages of scrolling. do you mind me asking what your achieved and predicted stats were?

I got AAA at a level, as well as all As at national 5 - however I achieved a full academic scholarship and bursary for a prestigious boarding school for sixth form, after going to a very working class state school.
Anyone heard anything about Chemistry? Rejections, Offers - anyone else applied?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Nessie11111
Anyone heard anything about Chemistry? Rejections, Offers - anyone else applied?

I haven’t heard anything yet, still waiting :frown:
rejected for Biology with mostly 9s at GCSE and predicted 2 x A star and 1 A. RUK state school average performing. Already been offered Imperial which was my first choice. Good luck everyone - its a total lottery, it would seem.
It’s all gone eerily quiet from admissions today 😬

Not a thing, I applied for MChem. - RUK

Seen hardly anything for chemisty or physics… offers or rejections 😐
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Cicero4325
It’s all gone eerily quiet from admissions today 😬

they were obviously overly keen to get off for their Easter break 😉 won't hear back until Tuesday now probs
Original post by A Rolling Stone
they were obviously overly keen to get off for their Easter break 😉 won't hear back until Tuesday now probs

was hoping they would push undergrad scholarship notifications out today....I had an email exchange with them earlier where they told me they were hoping to get notifications out this week....i was expecting today at latest since tomorrow's Good Friday/Easter break maybe...are admin offices off you think?
Still nothing for MChem RUK
Original post by Anonymous #112
was hoping they would push undergrad scholarship notifications out today....I had an email exchange with them earlier where they told me they were hoping to get notifications out this week....i was expecting today at latest since tomorrow's Good Friday/Easter break maybe...are admin offices off you think?

I expected to hear a majority of the offers/rejections today as well as the scholarships. I thought they'd get it out of the before the Easter break. It looks like the wait continues... But maybe we'll hear back in the evening, who knows maybe last minute notifications?
Original post by jacobp3946
Still nothing for MChem RUK

Likewise, still nothing for me for MChem either

i got my offer around a month ago
Original post by Onthebin
Seen hardly anything for chemisty or physics… offers or rejections 😐

most people I know that have applied have got their offers. but yours will definitely come through soon!!
Original post by Anonymous #76
I expected to hear a majority of the offers/rejections today as well as the scholarships. I thought they'd get it out of the before the Easter break. It looks like the wait continues... But maybe we'll hear back in the evening, who knows maybe last minute notifications?

still a little more time to go in their biz day....
Original post by Anonymous #76

I was hoping the same. I have until today to accept my offer and still have not heard from all scholarships. Ugh!
Original post by JMarlb
I was hoping the same. I have until today to accept my offer and still have not heard from all scholarships. Ugh!

I haven't even heard back about my offer so I don't know what to expect anymore...
rUK student predicted A*A*A* rejected this week. I have a cambridge offer though so not too disappointed but still... good luck to those still waiting
Original post by Anonymous #117
rUK student predicted A*A*A* rejected this week. I have a cambridge offer though so not too disappointed but still... good luck to those still waiting
what course was this for if you don't mind me asking

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending