The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

Official University of Northampton Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of Northampton Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Northampton.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of Northampton Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Northampton.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

Fashion Marketing
I have already attended one
Terrified about starting, and Northampton is my Insurance choice
Northampton
Reply 3
hello everyone!

I'm residing in a solo en-suite at St. John's Hall of Residence. As I plan to move, my flat is open for occupancy at £153 weekly from January 2024. The flatmates are responsible, neat, and mature. The shared kitchen is always clean. 3 rooms in the same flat are available.

Morrisons and B&M are conveniently situated just 4 minutes away. The university is just 8 minutes away.

If you're interested, kindly reach out to me via Facebook - username: Vanus Tong :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending