The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Official University of Derby Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of Derby Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Derby.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
Reply 1
Hi there! This is one of the options I am currently considering.

I am looking at doing Education with integrated masters QTS or primary education QTS.

I will be attending the open day on the 14th of October to see if it would be right for me.

I am currently feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness over the whole process of applying and going to university.
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Original post by Ahampton
Hi there! This is one of the options I am currently considering.

I am looking at doing Education with integrated masters QTS or primary education QTS.

I will be attending the open day on the 14th of October to see if it would be right for me.

I am currently feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness over the whole process of applying and going to university.

Hi Ahampton, we hope you are well!

That sounds great, we look forward to welcoming you to the University of Derby this coming Saturday!

The whole process of applying to university can be nerve wracking but there is enough support available at the university which will allow you to make a well informed decision. The Open Day will allow you to speak with academics, talk to current students on the degree you wish to study and see the facilities you will be able to use during your years here at UoD 😎
I have applied to stay in peak court and have received my flat details back, is anyone else planning to stay here??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending