The Student Room Group

Official Biomedical Science Applicant Thread 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by 17277282kiosk
u can still change!!

no i submitted mine on the 6th so i’ve just missed the deadline for switching 🥲
Original post by Izzyp123
hi, I’m a biomed applicant, and i’ve already submitted my application! Im predicted A*AA and have applied to Cardiff , Leeds ,Sheffield,newcastle and Nottingham Trent. (just received an offer from Cardiff).

Hi,
Congratulations on submitting your application!
If you have any Sheffield specific questions - please feel free to reply or send a message! If not, good luck with your applications
Evie (4th year medic at UoS)
Reply 42
Original post by Izzyp123
hi, I’m a biomed applicant, and i’ve already submitted my application! Im predicted A*AA and have applied to Cardiff , Leeds ,Sheffield,newcastle and Nottingham Trent. (just received an offer from Cardiff).

how quickly did you receive an offer from cardiff after your ucas was sent off?
Reply 43
my ucas application (after 3 and a half weeks with my school:confused:) has FINALLY been sent off today!! :biggrin: i applied to warwick, cardiff, sheffield, and reading - has anyone received offers from these unis yet and if so how soon after your application got sent off?? (i also applied to cardiff for psychology off a whim lol!)
Original post by mai0may
my ucas application (after 3 and a half weeks with my school:confused:) has FINALLY been sent off today!! :biggrin: i applied to warwick, cardiff, sheffield, and reading - has anyone received offers from these unis yet and if so how soon after your application got sent off?? (i also applied to cardiff for psychology off a whim lol!)

ik lots of people that got offers from sheffield literally days after sending off their applications although they applied early
Reply 45
Original post by 17277282kiosk
ik lots of people that got offers from sheffield literally days after sending off their applications although they applied early

okay awesome! i did try to apply early (everything was ready by sept 27th) but there was an error with my school centre🫤
Has anyone received an offer from Warwick yet?
Reply 47
Original post by wizardofoz_

no still waiting 😓
Reply 48
i got an offer from reading today!! only took 15 hours lol
Just got an offer from Kings
Reply 50
Original post by HastyJaguar

omg well done!!!
Original post by john3:16
omg well done!!!

Thanks mate

for biomedical science?? congrats

when did you apply?
Original post by wizardofoz_

Hi, I received an offer from Warwick last Friday.
Reply 55
Original post by mai0may
how quickly did you receive an offer from cardiff after your ucas was sent off?

sent of on the 19th oct and got my Cardiff offer 24th October , just waiting on two more unis now :smile:
Reply 56
got an offer from warwick today!
Reply 57
sent my application on the 10th and got an offer from york on the 13th! has anyone had an offer from bath yet?
Original post by emjw22
sent my application on the 10th and got an offer from york on the 13th! has anyone had an offer from bath yet?

Congratulations!
I got mine from York really quick too.
As far as I am aware for Bath, they wait until the 31st of January to give everyone an equal chance; so they will probably be the last one you here from! I applied there too and I think the suspense might have killed me by January
Reply 59
I've had 4/5 offers, the only one I'm missing is the one I want - Cardiff for biomed 😕 I don't think I'll be getting an offer because they gave me an offer for their psychology course in less than 24 hours and I've heard of other people getting offers in less than a week... I've been waiting since October 31st so there's still plenty of time I suppose

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending