The Student Room Group

University of Bath vs Warwick for Biomedical Sciences - which one is better?

Could anyone please give me some advice about these two unis please?

What’s good/ less good about their biomed courses or more generally that could help me choose?

Thanks very much
Original post by IERa

What’s good/ less good about their biomed courses or more generally that could help me choose?

Thanks very much

Compare the modules and optional modules for all years of the course and decide which you find most interesting. Does either course offer a placement year - this can add a lot to your graduate CV.
Original post by IERa
Thanks very much

Bath has a better social life . Warwick got delusional kids who think their uni is up there w the ucls and the imperials . bath could be the Emory of uk
Reply 3
Entry standards for Biomedical Science are a lot higher at Bath (85% - top 10) than Warwick (72%). Since, if anything, students tend to more overrate Warwick, which can help Warwick push up their entry requirements, that tells me that Bath might be better for this course. Although, for research quality for this subject, they're both on the low side for well known universities. Warwick's in joint 35th place on 81% (one of the universities it's tied with for that is St Andrews) and Bath is in joint 39th place on 80%, tied with KCL. Source: www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk

Why these 2 universities by the way?
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending