The Student Room Group
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester

Official University of Chichester Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of Chichester Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Chichester.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

History

I attended an open day in July, I loved it!

Nervous, but excited to see what the future brings :smile:

(edited 5 months ago)
University of Chichester
University of Chichester
Chichester
Reply 2
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,

Welcome to the official University of Chichester Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Chichester.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!

Creative Writing and Screenwriting

I attended the one on the 28th October

A little nervous, but excited - I've completed my UCAS application already

Reply 3
1: Primary Teaching
2: attending on Saturday
3: pretty excited to be able to start the journey to my future career.
Original post by nicholas6217

History

I attended an open day in July, I loved it!

Nervous, but excited to see what the future brings :smile:

What did You like about Chichester? so i can apply?
Original post by cookiesniscream
What did You like about Chichester? so i can apply?

The university as a whole seemed to be a very welcoming environment.

There are various clubs and societies which cater to everyone’s interests and the student union does some really cool things!

The Bishop Otter campus is a nice size, the campus isn’t tiny but it’s you can find your way around! It’s beautiful and has some historic architecture and lovely buildings. I never had the chance to go to the other campus in Bognor Regis but it looks very nice and modern from the images!

Hope this helps!
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by nicholas6217
The university as a whole seemed to be a very welcoming environment.

There are various clubs and societies which cater to everyone’s interests and the student union does some really cool things!

The Bishop Otter campus is a nice size, the campus isn’t tiny but it’s you can find your way around! It’s beautiful and has some historic architecture and lovely buildings. I never had the chance to go to the other campus in Bognor Regis but it looks very nice and modern from the images!

Hope this helps!

Thanks for replying! I also applied earlier this week, and although i didn't attend open day it sounded like a university that has a community vibe to it.
Reply 7
I’ve applied for the combined honours degree in English Literature and History and received a conditional offer the other day! The university have been so friendly with me and very communicative via email. The admissions tutors have even emailed me personally to thank me for my application and to introduce themselves/ ask if I have any questions etc. I’m going to the Applicant Day on the 14th February and I’m so excited! :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Ahampton
1: Primary Teaching
2: attending on Saturday
3: pretty excited to be able to start the journey to my future career.

I have now received an offer for the Primary Teaching course! The interview for it is done well and isn't made to be pressuring. Still debating here or another option but I would love to connect with others who have offers.
Reply 9
Original post by Ahampton
I have now received an offer for the Primary Teaching course! The interview for it is done well and isn't made to be pressuring. Still debating here or another option but I would love to connect with others who have offers.

Congratulations! I haven’t applied for Primary Teaching, however I have received an offer too🙂 if you would like to connect, feel free to reach out!
Reply 10
Any applicants to the business school? Accounting and Finance here
Original post by emlouimawx
I’ve applied for the combined honours degree in English Literature and History and received a conditional offer the other day! The university have been so friendly with me and very communicative via email. The admissions tutors have even emailed me personally to thank me for my application and to introduce themselves/ ask if I have any questions etc. I’m going to the Applicant Day on the 14th February and I’m so excited! :smile:

English literature hard
My friend is going but doesn’t have student room. She’s asked me about the fresher events and if anything is booking yet as she can’t find anything
Original post by Rayalynn

Creative Writing and Screenwriting

I attended the one on the 28th October

A little nervous, but excited - I've completed my UCAS application already

Hello,

My name is Alex and I'm in my final semester at the University of Chichester studying the Screenwriting course. Please feel free to ask me any questions and I'll try an answer them from my experience across my three years studying at Chi.

I just wanted to say that the Screenwriting modules are really useful and are focused around getting you ready for the industry once you've graduated. The lecturers are really knowledgeable and supportive and I recommend this course to any aspiring writers who are wanting to learn the craft of writing for the screen and find their voice as a writer.

I wish you all the very best starting your exciting adventure here at the University of Chichester!

Alex 🙂
Anyone accepted an offer for Physiotherapy Bsc? Starting to get nervous doing uni again in my 30s 🙈 any advice very much appreciated🙂
Reply 15
Original post by Michelle007
Anyone accepted an offer for Physiotherapy Bsc? Starting to get nervous doing uni again in my 30s 🙈 any advice very much appreciated🙂
I’ve accepted an offer for Physiotherapy MSc (Pre-reg) and I’m 29 so it’s been a while for me too 😊

maths

I attended one open day

I am nervous

From what I have seen most people are doing creative degrees so feel a little in the minority. I went to the Chichester campus and it had a different vibe then Bognor Regis, I don’t know if it was because of the fact it was half term but Chichester seemed more fun but Bognor felt grey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending