The Student Room Group

Liverpool Horizon Heights room available immediately

Looking for someone to takeover my tenancy at Horizon Heights on the 11th floor for an ensuite room. The kitchen is shared with 7 others (3 girls, 4 boys) who are all very friendly and welcoming. It costs £155 per week, all bills included and is available immediately. If you're starting in January 2024 (such as nursing students) please still get in touch as this would also be suitable. Horizon Heights is right next to Lime St station and is only a 10 min walk to the uni of Liverpool and LJMU campuses. There's communal areas such as a sky lounge on the 18th floor with amazing views of the city. Looking to get the tenancy taken over by anyone aslong as they are a full-time student over the age of 18 as I've transferred to another Uni and need this sorted ASAP. Feel free to comment here or PM me.
(edited 6 months ago)
Hi! I‘m interested pls message me over instagram sabrina.today :smile:
Reply 2
Sent you a message :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by sfj876
Looking for someone to takeover my tenancy at Horizon Heights on the 11th floor for an ensuite room. The kitchen is shared with 7 others (3 girls, 4 boys) who are all very friendly and welcoming. It costs £155 per week, all bills included and is available immediately. If you're starting in January 2024 (such as nursing students) please still get in touch as this would also be suitable. Horizon Heights is right next to Lime St station and is only a 10 min walk to the uni of Liverpool and LJMU campuses. There's communal areas such as a sky lounge on the 18th floor with amazing views of the city. Looking to get the tenancy taken over by anyone aslong as they are a full-time student over the age of 18 as I've transferred to another Uni and need this sorted ASAP. Feel free to comment here or PM me.

hey im interested pls message me on snap jalehaly x
Reply 4
Original post by Jalehaly
hey im interested pls message me on snap jalehaly x

messaged you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending