The Student Room Group

KCL Postgrad Accommodation needed

I need an En-suite room near Waterloo Campus - King's College London (KCL) for postgraduates. If anyone has availability please message me!
Original post by Seham1
I need an En-suite room near Waterloo Campus - King's College London (KCL) for postgraduates. If anyone has availability please message me!

Hello! I have a silver studio at chapter spitalfields. It comeswith all the kitchen amenities and installations include agym, sky bar, library, cinema room and 24 hour security, it’sa 3 minute walk from Liverpool street station and there’s alot of people from kings
Reply 2
Original post by Seham1

Hi! I have an ensuite room at Scape Canada Water, available immediately for £289/week. It has an ensuite bathroom as well as amenities including a 24/7 reception, communal kitchen, gym, common rooms, cinema room, basketball court, laundry room, library, and more. Right by the Canada Water tube station and in a newly built building!
Reply 3
Original post by Seham1

Hi, I just started to look for someone who takes my room at student accommodation, Urbanest City Vine Street. The room is sharing kitchen. I am also a KCL student and can walk or take tube to Waterloo campus.
Price is £262 per week. 5 minuets walk to Tower Hill. Let's discuss it if you are still looking for the room.
Reply 4
Hello! I am in KCL City Vine Street student accommodation and planning to move out to a different district. The building is only 3 mins walk from Aldgate and Tower Hill stations (13 minutes from Strand, 22 mins from Waterloo with District line). It's a small flat and the kitchen and bathroom are shared with one other girl only. There is a large common space on the 13th floor and the rent is £310/week. Please let me know if you want to find out more!
Reply 5
Original post by Seham1

Hi everyone, I’m looking for a replacement tenant for my non-ensuite room in Urbanest City Vine Street from 13/04/2024
Its a non-ensuite room with sharing
- kitchen (stove, microwave, oven, fridge and dishwasher)
- 2 bathrooms
Price: £304 per week.
Location: 3 minute walk to Tower Hill, Tower gateway, Aldgate station, Liverpool Street station (Central,Direct,Elizabeth, DLR, Overground, Jubilee)
Surroundings: Tower of London, liverpool street, Aldgate
Stores nearby: Sainsbury, Tesco, M&S
Rent includes all bills, utilities, council tax, and access to all amenities of the building:
- 24/7 staff
- workspaces
- community events
- free wifi throughout
- prompt maintenance if anything breaks down
- laundry room
- study room
I have absolutely loved living here, the staff is lovely and everything you need is close by!
Please note: the replacing tenant should be a postgrad student of Kcl. Please DM if interested.
I am looking to rent out my room in City Urbanest (near Tower Hill tube station) over the summer with a flexible start date around June 1st (can be late May if desired) until September 7th. The price is £299 a week (all bills included). This would be perfect forstudents who are doing internships over the summer or simply looking for somewhere to stay whilst they enjoy London. It is a roomin a 4 person flat with 2 shared bathrooms. (The other 3 people are very lovely and considerate, not noisy at all!) According to the accomodation contract it MUST be a KCL postgrad student. Please contact me for more information or if you are interested.
(edited 2 months ago)
Hi, I am looking for a KCL student to take over my cozy ensuite room from 15 June (move-in date negotiable) to 7 September 2024 at Urbanest City. It's £365 per week, all bills included. You can message me if interested, +41763288556
Reply 8
Hi, looking for a replacement tenant for an en-suite room in Tottenham Hale. The accom is Unite Students and called Emily Bowes Court. I am looking for someone to take over the contract until 06.07.24. The weekly price is £225. It’s on the 8th floor and a 3 mins walk away from a retail park that has Lidl, tk maxx, greggs, costa etc. It’s a one minute walk away from the gym, asda and tesco. The underground station is also a minute walk away which takes you through the Victoria line or the train to Stratford Westfield. It’s a great accom in a great area for a good price in London - the reason I am moving out is because I won't need to be in London over this period anymore.Please let me know if you’re interested!
Hi everyone! I am a postgrad who accidentally booked accommodation for Angel Lane, instead of wanting to go for City, only much later having realised that City would be a much better option for me. I initially booked Angel Lane ensuite for 268 GBP/week, and ideally I would wish for City non-ensuite or Atlas non-ensuite. Thank you, lmk if you're up for switching!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending