The Student Room Group

Organic, Physical or Inorganic Chemistry for tutoring?

I am in year 12 and recently applied for a tutoring course for A-level chemistry and I got in, the course is split into Organic, Physical and Inorganic, which topic should I choose as I only get one?

Ps. I do Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Maths A-levels
(edited 5 months ago)
I'm confused, does this mean you are only tutored on one area of A-level Chemistry, or you are acting as a tutor in only one area?

If the former, pick whatever you need the most help with, naturally.
Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
I'm confused, does this mean you are only tutored on one area of A-level Chemistry, or you are acting as a tutor in only one area?

If the former, pick whatever you need the most help with, naturally.

The course is only free for one aspect of chemistry and as I am year 12 I haven't done each section yet, so I wanted to see which one is the hardest, so I can do that for the tutoring course
Original post by Ethan_Kropf
The course is only free for one aspect of chemistry and as I am year 12 I haven't done each section yet, so I wanted to see which one is the hardest, so I can do that for the tutoring course

I mean it probably depends on individual students.

I think one of the more common areas that a lot of students struggle a bit with is organic though, anecdotally.
Reply 4
Original post by artful_lounger
I mean it probably depends on individual students.

I think one of the more common areas that a lot of students struggle a bit with is organic though, anecdotally.

Thank I was thinking of taking that option

Quick Reply

Latest