The Student Room Group

Chemistry

Who is taking AQA CHEMISTRY In year 12 ,How many topics did you cover and which ones exactly
Reply 1
every school does it differently but this is what we did, im saying wha we didnt do rather than what we did as theres too much

physical - thermodynamics, electrode potentials, acids and bases
inorganic - transition metals, reactions of ions
organic - optical isomers, aldehudes and ketons, carb acids, aromatic chem, amines, polymers, amino acids, organic synthesis, nuclear, chromatography

we did rate equations (physical) and period 3 (inorganic) and the end of year 12 but it was techincally yr 13 content we just had time
Reply 2
Original post by imhannah?
every school does it differently but this is what we did, im saying wha we didnt do rather than what we did as theres too much

physical - thermodynamics, electrode potentials, acids and bases
inorganic - transition metals, reactions of ions
organic - optical isomers, aldehudes and ketons, carb acids, aromatic chem, amines, polymers, amino acids, organic synthesis, nuclear, chromatography

we did rate equations (physical) and period 3 (inorganic) and the end of year 12 but it was techincally yr 13 content we just had time

So from last year September up to now ,only chapters which are left .Thank you for the reply my dear .
Reply 3
Original post by DrAwadhi
So from last year September up to now ,only chapters which are left .Thank you for the reply my dear .

no problem!

physical - we're finishing off electrochemical cells and then we're done
inorganic - transition metals and reactions of ions
organic - amino acids, nmr spec and chromatography

youve made me realise how close i am to finishing
Reply 4
😃I can see few chapters left .
Are also taking Biology and Maths or you have other subjects .
Reply 5
Are you *
Reply 6
Original post by DrAwadhi
😃I can see few chapters left .
Are also taking Biology and Maths or you have other subjects .

yes i take bio and psych, and i dropped maths in october last year

Quick Reply

Latest