The Student Room Group

The Louis Theroux Society

Scroll to see replies

Mastermind`
And you are one of them. :cry: <-- those are tears of joy

Naturally.
Reply 181
This is the best society in the world, Louis is the most amazing, lovely chap. Watching his docs makes my life complete :wink:
Oooh I can't wait!!!
Every member should show their appreciation to Mastermind`
Is tonight's episode the first he's done since gun crime in S. Africa?
This is your 15 minute warning!
I love Louis.

This looks like a interesting one.
I loved it! I mean it was slightly disturbing and he seemed a little condescending throughout, but apart from that I really got into it :biggrin:
Awesome documentary!!! Louis Theroux is brilliant.
Very interesting documentary he has made. Also raises some key questions about sex offenders, should they really be locked up for life? Hmm, tough cookie.
Was extremely interesting. :yep: I'm watching it again just so I can take more of it in then I'll comment. :yep:
Reply 191
Excellent documentary!

As for the 'theme' of it, I'm seriously annoyed at myself for being at halves with it. At first I thought, yeah lock them up and leave them.
But now, am 50/50. The documentary has literally torn away all my prejudices.
Reply 192
Also agree that it was an interesting watch, couldnt help laughing at times, especially the first words that come out of Louis' mouth are "Are you a pedophile?"...only he can pull that off...Legend...is this going to be part of another series or more of a one off?
Reply 193
It was a very interesting documentary.
the one in south africa was class haha esp when that guy got shamboked for trespassing...poor bloke
Reply 195
Does anyone know where i can watch his latest documentary on Paedophiles, seems quite interesting? BBC iplayer seem to have taken it offline and youtube have nothing?
k823127
Does anyone know where i can watch his latest documentary on Paedophiles, seems quite interesting? BBC iplayer seem to have taken it offline and youtube have nothing?

It's very interesting indeed. :yep:I think BBC iplayer will have it back on sometime soon..just have a little patience as Take That would say. The BBC have a habit of removing cool programmes then putting them back in when they realise that they've made a mistake. Silly BBC. :no:
Mastermind`
It's very interesting indeed. :yep:I think BBC iplayer will have it back on sometime soon..just have a little patience as Take That would say. The BBC have a habit of removing cool programmes then putting them back in when they realise that they've made a mistake. Silly BBC. :no:

I actually burst out laughing :biggrin:
Coomans
I don't really like this guy.

He asks really annoying questions, e.g. there was this one bit where he was talking to a woman who had been shot twice with a gun and he asked her 'did it hurt?'

1stly nothing wrong with asking that its just the way he says it, he was obviously asking what did it feel like....its theroux language and hes funny, down to earth clever and stupid at the same time hehe

in it to win it
I am a massive Louis Theroux fan. I love the way he structures his sentences so the people can't tell if he's stupid or taking the piss!!! The best was in the prison when he interviewed the former Nazi Lowrider, who happened to have reformed and was now not only homosexual, but also had a Jewish boyfriend...Absolute Gold! :p: Please Please count me in to the society. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest