The Student Room Group
what books are you using to revise ?
Reply 3
I'd assume cause Biology's a tough subject to offer help for.

That link you gave us, would it also help for us Edexcelers?
Reply 5
Yes, it will help all Edexcelers in the new spec. This is an Edexcel thread after all :P
SNAB=Edexcel?
Reply 7
Yea.
Reply 8
blackmarauder
Yea.

Hey, anymore past paper resources??
Reply 9
you know the unit 2 (6 BIO2) here, if anyone could take a look at question 6 - does it actuall specify what molecule they want you to be answering about? they mention cellulose, starch and fibres earlier in the question, but just say the statemnets are about polysaccharides - but the answer scheme seems to be marking in terms of cellulose!
or unless i'm stupid, starch can have side brances yes? i thought it was made of amylose and amylopectin and that amylopectin was branched?
if thats the case, then the question either aint clear, or the mark scheme is wrong
baffled!
Reply 10
Holly4679
you know the unit 2 (6 BIO2) here, if anyone could take a look at question 6 - does it actuall specify what molecule they want you to be answering about? they mention cellulose, starch and fibres earlier in the question, but just say the statemnets are about polysaccharides - but the answer scheme seems to be marking in terms of cellulose!
or unless i'm stupid, starch can have side brances yes? i thought it was made of amylose and amylopectin and that amylopectin was branched?
if thats the case, then the question either aint clear, or the mark scheme is wrong
baffled!

yh i wa sconfused about that aswell its about cellulose must of got the question wrong!
does any1 have any more resourses to practice on?
Reply 12
What happened to this thread?!?!?!
what has happened ??
blackmarauder

thanks, really helpful :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending