The Student Room Group

AQA (New spec) experiment questions

Does anyone have a list of all of the experiments we need to know about that we may get asked about in either of the exams? I'm thinking that they may be the ones we've done as required practicals but i'm not sure.
Also, are there any online resources for these (i.e including the procedure, equipment, measurements, improving accuracy etc) because my textbook is useless?
Original post by jessyjellytot14
Does anyone have a list of all of the experiments we need to know about that we may get asked about in either of the exams? I'm thinking that they may be the ones we've done as required practicals but i'm not sure.
Also, are there any online resources for these (i.e including the procedure, equipment, measurements, improving accuracy etc) because my textbook is useless?

Yes it will be solely on required practicals and/or the required skills. So they may design an experiment where the required skills from your practicals are required i.e. not exactly the practicals you did. Online resources, I can't think of any off the top of my head but I believe textbooks such as the CGP guide and the AQA official A-level Physics guide have the required practicals in them. They may also have a section at the back which talks of uncertainties, accuracy, etc.
Original post by Someboady
Yes it will be solely on required practicals and/or the required skills. So they may design an experiment where the required skills from your practicals are required i.e. not exactly the practicals you did. Online resources, I can't think of any off the top of my head but I believe textbooks such as the CGP guide and the AQA official A-level Physics guide have the required practicals in them. They may also have a section at the back which talks of uncertainties, accuracy, etc.

Okay thankyou :smile: I knew i should've bought the CGP guide... I only have the one for the old spec

Quick Reply

Latest