The Student Room Group

F212 re-sit 7th June 2016

HI,
I'm resitting f212 and believe there isn't a thread out there! Please comment/post exam tips if you are resitting this year! :-)

Also comment/post if your resting f211 this year!
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 09ekennedy
HI,
I'm resitting f212 and believe there isn't a thread out there! Please comment/post exam tips you are resitting this year! :-)

Hello you can find a thread for this exam here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3201591 :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by rayquaza17
Hello you can find a thread for this exam here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3201591 :smile:

That thread is for sitting the exam in 2015
Original post by 09ekennedy
That thread is for sitting the exam in 2015

Oh I'm very sorry!! I'm going to move your thread to biology exams so hopefully other students sitting this year's exam find it. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by rayquaza17
Oh I'm very sorry!! I'm going to move your thread to biology exams so hopefully other students sitting this year's exam find it. :smile:

Thank you! :-)
Anyone resitting f211 also ?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am too!
Original post by miz rahman
I am too!

Cool :smile: what did you get last year ?.. And what are you hoping for

Posted from TSR Mobile
Last year I got 78 percent in it and this time I really want a high A so that i don't have as much pressure for A2 haha. 85 percent sounds great to be honest:smile: what about you?:smile:
Last year I got 78 percent in it and this time I really want a high A so that i don't have as much pressure for A2 haha. 85 percent sounds great to be honest:smile: what about you?:smile:

Well I'm not sure in " Percentage terms ".. Lol but I got 65 ums points in this exam .. Got B's in both exams
Hoping to bring them both up to A's as I didn't do too well last year :smile:
Have you already got an A in bio from last year then I'm presuming haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry for the confusion haha I have no clue why I used percentage o.0 :smile:) so I got an A in the practical and CET but a b in biomol so I wanna smash that this time round:smile: 116 UMS in biomol and I'm hoping to get like 135ish haha or higher of course:smile:
Reply 11
I got both B's in f211 and f212 and an A in the practicals, I'm hoping to get an A in f212 though!
Reply 12

As you got an A at AS do you have any tips on how to get an A?
I don't know what to say really? Mmm I guess you have to be really specific with your answers! Please don't try and cut corners and express your answers as fully as you can. When you it corners, you lose so many marks. Treat the examiner as a dummy. Underline key words in the questions. Get your parents or caters or friends to test you on your notes, hope that helps bud:smile:
Reply 14
I don't know what to say really? Mmm I guess you have to be really specific with your answers! Please don't try and cut corners and express your answers as fully as you can. When you it corners, you lose so many marks. Treat the examiner as a dummy. Underline key words in the questions. Get your parents or caters or friends to test you on your notes, hope that helps bud:smile:

Thanks for your contribution! :-)
You're welcome:smile: follow me on instagram miz_rahmann safe safe
I failed f211 last year but got B in practical and f212. Idk how to do well but need an A:frown:
Reply 17
Original post by medhopeeful
I failed f211 last year but got B in practical and f212. Idk how to do well but need an A:frown:

Which paper are you resitting?
Does anyone have any predictions on what topics might come up because im stressing real bad
Reply 19
Original post by Raysfc16
Does anyone have any predictions on what topics might come up because im stressing real bad

which paper?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending