The Student Room Group

Edexcel unit 3d&4d politics thread

Scroll to see replies

good luck guys. hope all goes well. most ppl aiming for an A* in this exam. defintiley achievable. so revise hard.
Reply 21
Original post by bvlck
I pray it comes up: I need an A*.

Do you have any revision notes for unit 4D. Would be really helpful. Thanks!
Reply 22
Original post by IAY
Do you have any revision notes for unit 4D. Would be really helpful. Thanks!

I only have this. Also check out alevelpolitics.com, they have lots of essays on there :smile:

How did you find the exam today?
Reply 23
Original post by bvlck
I only have this. Also check out alevelpolitics.com, they have lots of essays on there :smile:

How did you find the exam today?

Thanks for the ntoes.
The exam was actually quite good. I was really nervous before the exam though. How did it go for you?
Reply 24
Original post by IAY
Thanks for the ntoes.
The exam was actually quite good. I was really nervous before the exam though. How did it go for you?

It went OK: not good nor bad.
Reply 25
Does anyone have any predictions for unit 4?!
So what did you guys think of 4D?

I did the humanitarian intervention, ecology, and clash of civilisations questions, and the international laws and courts 45 marker. I think it went pretty well tbh. No more politics until uni now, I guess!

I didn't actually know enough to answer any of those questions when I walked into school this morning, and would have been utterly screwed for the 45s since there wasn't really a 'nice' question there if you didn't know your stuff, so I guess I got lucky! Group revision saved me!
I thought it went well.

I was a bit weak on Clash of Civilisations - but I think I made up for it on the other 15s.

I did the International Law and Courts essay - which was nice once I worked it through
Original post by DanE1998
I thought it went well.

I was a bit weak on Clash of Civilisations - but I think I made up for it on the other 15s.

I did the International Law and Courts essay - which was nice once I worked it through

Yeah it was a good paper. I had the same problem with the clash of civ 15 marker I couldn't think of what to write but realised after it was quite easy. I hope it doesn't bring my mark down too much though.
Reply 29
Original post by DanE1998
I thought it went well.

What were your points for the 45m.. can you remember?
Original post by bvlck
What were your points for the 45m.. can you remember?

I'll never forget:

UNSC as a legislature

ICJ

ICC

Human Rights

Geneva Conventions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending