Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury Christ Church Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by hello123450
i also got an interview for diagnostic radiography.... but mines on 3rd March! :smile:

Hi Mine also is on 3rd March...
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 101
Hi. I applied for Media and Communication for 2012. First choice :smile:
Reply 102
Does anyone know the best (as well as cheapest) accommodation on the Canterbury campus with en-suite facilities?
Reply 103
Hi there! Tinkerbell don't worry about interview! it was very pleasent expierience. Chat one to one was just like a normal conversation, they know that this is quite stresfull for you so they will do everything to calm you down. So there is 44 places, 22 for Canterbury Sept intake and another 22 for April Medway Campus. they said there is over 200 applications,soooo let's hope that we will be in these 44 lucky ones. Good luck!!!!
Reply 104
Original post by daniroberts824
How did this go? Mine isn't until the end of March and it's my first choice as well! xxx

How was the interview? I have mine there in March. After the interview, do you know how long it takes them to get back, or must they finish interviewing?
Reply 105
I got an offer for business does anyone know what the courses are actually like???????
Original post by haniarmf
Hi there! Tinkerbell don't worry about interview! it was very pleasent expierience. Chat one to one was just like a normal conversation, they know that this is quite stresfull for you so they will do everything to calm you down. So there is 44 places, 22 for Canterbury Sept intake and another 22 for April Medway Campus. they said there is over 200 applications,soooo let's hope that we will be in these 44 lucky ones. Good luck!!!!

Thank you, I hope your interview went well? How many people were there? Sounds like they are really nice and supportive, fingers crossed for us!!
Reply 107
Original post by onedream
How was the interview? I have mine there in March. After the interview, do you know how long it takes them to get back, or must they finish interviewing?

Hi! They will let us know before Easter, so now it's just a waiting game. As I said about interview there is nothing to worry about. Good Luck!!
Reply 108
Original post by tinkerbell2387
Thank you, I hope your interview went well? How many people were there? Sounds like they are really nice and supportive, fingers crossed for us!!

Hi there was 16 of us. I can't wait for the results. Good Luck!
Original post by haniarmf
Hi there was 16 of us. I can't wait for the results. Good Luck!

That's alot of people if they interview once a week, Thank you will let you know how it goes.
Reply 110
anyone doing english literature and have a rough idea of the times lectures could start? 9 in the morning? It's just I have to commute, so need to sketch out my means of travel! thank you!
Original post by Debbie_xx
:excited:

Yay! Got a conditional for Music BMus- definitely a first choice!

Yay! I do BA combined Music at the moment, in first year, you'll love it! It's so awesome here :biggrin: x
Original post by Tiger1993
Oh hey that's great! I went to their open day today, the course looks really interesting and the campus is brilliant :biggrin:

Have you been to visit yet?

Yeah, i love the campus, and I live really close by so it's good for me financially too :smile:
Anyone applied for education studies? :smile:
Original post by onedream

I haven't had mine yet, it's at the end of March like you. I heard they interview everyone all through March and make their decisions after they've seen everyone which I suppose is fair! If you're at the end of March like me at least we won't have to wait too long for the results! xx
Original post by PixieCorpse
I've got my place starting this September studying Forensic Investigation :biggrin: So excited!

What accommodation are you in?

Congratulations on your place...

Not got any accommodation yet but looking to go into the Parham Student Village.

What about you?
The waiting is getting to me now I just wanna know if I've got into CCCU...good luck to those who haven't had interviews yet :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by tinkerbell2387
The waiting is getting to me now I just wanna know if I've got into CCCU...good luck to those who haven't had interviews yet :smile:

How did your interview go? Is it the end of April we find out do you know?
Original post by CharlotteLily
How did your interview go? Is it the end of April we find out do you know?

Well I came out feeling like it went really well but I thought about it way too much and now not so sure. They did say I was ready to become a nurse and had great experience so that has given me a little hope, fingers crossed. When is your interview? They said to me end of march/start of april but another girl who went in before said they told her end of april. lets hope its sooner rather then later. :smile:
Heya, about to firm christchurch. Wondering what halls people are planning on applying for? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending