The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Accommodation

Is it weird that I haven't heard back from Canterbury Christ Church University about accommodation yet? I selected them as my firm choice.
Original post by poppylwilson
Is it weird that I haven't heard back from Canterbury Christ Church University about accommodation yet? I selected them as my firm choice.

What were you expecting to hear? Have you actually applied for accommodation? Or were you waiting for them to tell you that you could? Accommodation for students starting in September 2023 is open now. See here for how to apply.

(You need to have a Conditional Firm (CF) or Unconditional Firm (UF) status to be able to apply for accommodation. You'll need to have your Student ID or UCAS ID to sign into the accommodation portal.)
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey. Yes, I applied for accommodation a few months ago, but I haven't heard from them since. I keep checking my accommodation portal, but nothing has been confirmed or updated. I was just wondering if we were meant to hear from them by now? As, I live in Stoke, moving to Canterbury will be a big deal/adjustment for me, and so that's why I am curious. (Hope this doesn't come across as rude)

Poppy
Reply 3
Original post by poppylwilson
Hey. Yes, I applied for accommodation a few months ago, but I haven't heard from them since. I keep checking my accommodation portal, but nothing has been confirmed or updated. I was just wondering if we were meant to hear from them by now? As, I live in Stoke, moving to Canterbury will be a big deal/adjustment for me, and so that's why I am curious. (Hope this doesn't come across as rude)

Poppy

From the page DataVenia linked above:

"Students with Conditional Firm offers will receive their accommodation offers after A-level exam results have been published in August and their status changed to Unconditional Firm."

So it sounds like you've done all you need to do for now :smile:
Reply 4
Okay, thank you! I appreciate it
Original post by Interea
From the page DataVenia linked above:

"Students with Conditional Firm offers will receive their accommodation offers after A-level exam results have been published in August and their status changed to Unconditional Firm."

So it sounds like you've done all you need to do for now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending