The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Your experiences with 'chavs'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Eugh, dirty shell suits! The only thing theyre good for is Jeremy Kyle and Trisha!
The only chav I ever hung out with was a guy who considered himself a "chemo", chav + emo. Pretty stupid. Anyway, he looked like a chav, talked like a chav, etc. but he was perfectly ok, can't imagine him assaulting anyone or causing damage.
Reply 82
AYE.

MON THEN.

Cracks me up every time :rofl:
Reply 83
Aeolus
Your avatar screams chav at me.....

The crusaders were chavs? :confused:
i don't like chavs. i see no reason to; low class *****.
Reply 85
G50
The crusaders were chavs? :confused:

No, it's just that my ex Girlfriends brother had a massive St George tattoo on his stomach which looked sort of like that. Im pretty sure he may have been King or emporer of the chavs.:p:
jammydodger09
Yes it is, but to get respect you have to give it first.

does the dalai lama post here?

respect is earned, granted. But chavs have a bad name for a reason. human nature dictates that one's actions colour the perceptions others have towards you.
Loud, abusive, racist and ignorant: they spit in front of you when passing them on the street, shout at you when driving past, confrontational when with their mates .. they try and start fights for the stupidest reasons like you just happened to walk in front of them.
I am a chav apparently.
But I'm lovely, clever & actually care about people, my 'chav' mates are the same.
I don't know any scummy people.
Reply 89
Aeolus
No, it's just that my ex Girlfriends brother had a massive St George tattoo on his stomach which looked sort of like that. Im pretty sure he may have been King or emporer of the chavs.:p:

Hahaha. I'm getting the mental image right now and it's hilarious. :rofl:
i ******* hate chavs... one of them threw a coin at my mum in the bus. i was with my mum and i ******* wanted to kill him... i beat him up so hard and what really bugged me is that they disrespect my mum infront of me... I SPIT ON ALL OF U CHAVS.. U STUPID LITTLE ***** ARE GONNA WORK FOR MCDONALDS ALL UR LIFE AND DRIVE ***** ******* CARS.. hahahah I SPIT ON YOU ... SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!
Reply 91
let me think... being chased, just because i looked a group of chavs; being started on in and hit in nightclubs just because i hit into a chav on the dancefloor. The list is endless...
Lucinda_x
Just turn on ITV at 9:25am every day.

This makes me CRY laughing:

what a waste of life.

Quote:

"I’m bored so I drink, I ain’t got a job and I can’t be f***ed going to look for one. There isn’t much for me to do because I’ve been to prison, and I can’t be bothered to write a CV it’s boring.
I pay for my beer because of yous. I live off your tax."

:rofl:

Pathetic scumbag :wtf:

It's not just people who are bullies, but ignorant wasters and generally unpleasant proles with an underclass attitude who have no respect for anyone or for themselves :mad:

Chavs are always bad. No exceptions. It isn't just about how they dress, but primarily about their terrible attitude and low IQs. There can be "chavs" who don't even dress like chavs, to be fair.
Reply 93
Aeolus
Chavs aren't exclusively white y'know:curious: ....

Black chavs = Gangsters
Asian chavs = wannabes
White chavs = chavs
Reply 94
King4eva
Black chavs = Gangsters

:rofl: You crack me up. :rofl:
Reply 95
Ok Ok, hold the phone a minute there, stop getting your tweed knickers in a twist.

Chav is a South London word for kid/baby. Nothing more!

You would say, 'Couple of chavs playin in the park over there.' Or 'My girlfriend has a chavy on the way'. Its in no way a rude word, unless someone who doesn't know the word and reads the Daily Mail is saying it.

This idea that chav somehow means thug or yob is wrong, blame that 'Do I look bovvered??' chick.
Reply 96
They're the scum of the earth.
Reply 97
I got mugged by chavs. They also seem to like to ask you for 20p or to borrow your phone. Why?
Reply 98
I dislike it when they ask me for 5p.

To be honest, I haven't had much experience of them. I don't hang around with them. Call me stuck up but I won't really speak to them. The closest I have come is walking with my friends in town behind a group of chavs who were starting on the people next to them for no reason. They were all big and clever til this massive dude passing by with his mates decided to make it their business. He decked the one giving the most mouth with one punch. Then his mates squared up to the other chavs and the cowards ran :laugh:

Saying that, I was friends with the chavs in my school because I was on the footy team.
fallen angel9
When I was 15 me and three friends were just sitting at the bus stop doing nothing. A group of about 30 boys and girls come towards us. One girl hits my friend around the head and says 'Get up you dumb bitch'. They all of a sudden started screaming at us and shouting. We went into a chicken shop and waited for them to leave. My friends have an alternative dress sense so I think that's what caight their attention, plus they were drunk as well I think.

Wat? :lolwut:

Latest

Trending

Trending