The Student Room Group

Oxbridge possible?

I got 27 A*s in A-Level, and I have found a possible cure to cancer. However, I was once late to a Y7 biology class. Do you think it’s still possible for me to get I to Oxbridge? I did 34 gcses and got 10s and distinctions in them all btw. I am also the co founder of a non profit in my country and earn a revenue of 178483839909 million a.u. And I can cure world hunger with this money. Do you think this is enough?
Reply 1
Original post by whoisthishmmm
I got 27 A*s in A-Level, and I have found a possible cure to cancer. However, I was once late to a Y7 biology class. Do you think it’s still possible for me to get I to Oxbridge? I did 34 gcses and got 10s and distinctions in them all btw. I am also the co founder of a non profit in my country and earn a revenue of 178483839909 million a.u. And I can cure world hunger with this money. Do you think this is enough?

You might as well try, it's not that competitive an application to be honest but what's the worst that can happen, who knows, you could get lucky!
Reply 2
Forget about it. You’ve got no chance! That biology lateness will drag you down to much. Besides, you might need a Nobel Prize to get in.
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Reply 3
😒 late to biology class?? That obviously shows that you have 0 passion for your subject and 0 commitment smh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending