The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Berlusconi

Were the elections fixed?

How is such a facist leading a G8 country?
Reply 1
'Cause he's well funny, innit.
Reply 2
I remember hearing some vox pops (sorry, I don't know how to spell it) on Radio1 Newsbeat on some feature they did on him a few months ago... a lot of the Italians really respect him, they see him as some kind of playa, playboy or gangsta.
I like him, he makes me laugh.
i have a video of him endulging in some boogers with coffee , 100 percent serious no kidding
EnthusiasticEnthusiast
Were the elections fixed?

How is such a facist leading a G8 country?

Why do you think he is a fascist ?
Because he's banged so many chicks he's everyone's daddy :awesome:
Proud2BeWhite
Why do you think he is a fascist ?

1) He's a supporter of Mussolini(who was a facist).
2) His entire team of ministers are all right wingers, especially the minister of defence.
3) Have you seen his views on asylum seekers/immigrants from Africa/Asia?
EnthusiasticEnthusiast
1) He's a supporter of Mussolini(who was a facist).
2) His entire team of ministers are all right wingers, especially the minister of defence.
3) Have you seen his views on asylum seekers/immigrants from Africa/Asia?

Whats wrong with his view on asylukm seekers and africans. I share his view.Last year over 37,000 illiterate, unskilled, usless africans washed up on italies shores.

are wre expected to feed, clothe and house, every third world immigrant that sneaks into our society.

why are muslim asylum seekers, seeking asylum in italy. I find it utterly wierd that muslims are begging on their knees, like dogs to be let into christian, white countries. They cling to the underside of trucks like cockroaches to try and get into christian countries.

they should go seek asylum in a muslim country.
Proud2BeWhite
Whats wrong with his view on asylukm seekers and africans. I share his view.Last year over 37,000 illiterate, unskilled, usless africans washed up on italies shores.

are wre expected to feed, clothe and house, every third world immigrant that sneaks into our society.

why are muslim asylum seekers, seeking asylum in italy. I find it utterly wierd that muslims are begging on their knees, like dogs to be let into christian, white countries. They cling to the underside of trucks like cockroaches to try and get into christian countries.

they should go seek asylum in a muslim country.

Oh, I hadn't seen your username.

I suppose you'll be gutted that the BNP won't get anywhere near Downing Street in the next election eh?

Latest

Trending

Trending