The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SpiritedAway
It's my first NYE so I am a little, but I haven't seen my friends in 4 months so it will be a tad awkward :s-smilie:.

So.... You're only a few months old?
House party. Taxis are such a pain to get gome round here on NYE that I'd rather just see the decade out at a house party. I can't wait.
Part of me is, part of me isn't. But overall it'll just be a bit of a laugh and fun which is all that really matters.
I'd rather have gone to a house party than out in town but seeing as almost everyone in my whole year is going out and there was no way of being able to use my own house I wasn't left with much of a choice! :p:
I'm not excited about the event. I'm excited about who I'll be spending it with :h:
Reply 84
Antimatter
I'm not excited about the event. I'm excited about who I'll be spending it with :h:

aren't we all :h:
Are any of you doing on New Year's Eve? Anything?

FIREWORKS?
Edinburgh with a mate
Reply 87
tsr:p:
Getting drunk.

I have been brewing a barrel of beer especially, calculations suggest it should be about 10.5%
Reply 89
Cardiff or Swanseaa but i would loveee to go to like london! :biggrin:
Reply 90
maybe crying myself to sleep with a bottle of whiskey wondering where this decade went wrong.

screw nightclubs everywhere will be rammed and overpriced
i hope you get 'alerted' for this topic like i did for mine :rolleyes:
TSR with a bottle of vodka to help the tears flow faster.

nah, but i probably will be on TSR at this rate, there's bugger all happening round where i live. :frown:
Eat.
Reply 94
I'm kind of excited. Doing the same as i've done the last 2 years and going to a pub in Camden which is cheap and plays the music I like. Plus will be there with my bf and quite a few friends!
Nfixlol
aren't we all :h:

No :sad:
Reply 96
why do people need nye to change?
anyone can change at any time. but they dont because nothing actually changes
Reply 97
Arturo Bandini
So.... You're only a few months old?

Hahahahaha
Reply 98
whitepearlbaby
No :sad:

:console: you will see him soon enough. :h:
Revolution is my Name
:lolwut:

I only went 18 this year and my parents never let me go out before I was 18 :sad:

Latest