The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Mally-xo
ahh so next series starts on thursday! will you guys all be watching? :smile:

I certainly will.
Looking forward to the new series. I'm a sucker for superpowers (watched Heroes despite everything from start to finish) and this was just great.
Original post by History-Student
Looking forward to the new series. I'm a sucker for superpowers (watched Heroes despite everything from start to finish) and this was just great.

first episode of season 2 is tomorrow on my birthday
Original post by Prokaryotic_crap
first episode of season 2 is tomorrow on my birthday

It's on at 10 tonight...
Reply 44
Misfits is amazing :smile:
I don't want to watch the new series until I recap the first though!
The ending is kind of hazy...
What did you all make of that then?
I liked it. A lot.
robert sheehan is lush!
Reply 48
Original post by Anonymous-
What did you all make of that then?

ahhh was good, the writers got straight in there haha. I thought they might have chilled it down a little in the first episode back, but no!
I am actually properly scared of that creepy girl though, I literally cannot sleep not in fear of her :tongue: I am such a wimp but you've gotta admit she was freaky-deaky?
Original post by Mally-xo
ahhh was good, the writers got straight in there haha. I thought they might have chilled it down a little in the first episode back, but no!
I am actually properly scared of that creepy girl though, I literally cannot sleep not in fear of her :tongue: I am such a wimp but you've gotta admit she was freaky-deaky?

Yeah she scared m- I mean nah fam man aint scared of some crazy white gyal. Are you mad.
Anyways yeah it was pretty mental from the start haha, that new probation workers was epic. Also, who do you think the masked guy was? Nathans brother?
its soooooo awesome!! today's was sooooo good :biggrin:
Reply 51
Original post by Anonymous-
Yeah she scared m- I mean nah fam man aint scared of some crazy white gyal. Are you mad.
Anyways yeah it was pretty mental from the start haha, that new probation workers was epic. Also, who do you think the masked guy was? Nathans brother?

haha it's okay to admit you were scared :console: I was terrified lol. last night I kept waking up every now and then and thinking she was in the room... its just her huge black eyes that do it for me lol!

hmm, I don't think so, that is too obvious. I reckon we won't find out for a number of weeks to be honest. do you think it is a goodie or a baddie?
his brother will blatantly have a super-power too.
I'm a bit annoyed with shapeshifter tbh. In the advert all you saw was Antonia Thomas with black eyes and I thought that might be her power developing, maybe some kind of Succubus deal where she can drain the life out of people/possess people/control the minds of people she touches, rather than just "I WANNA **** YOUR HAIRY ARMPIT!!".
These shows are getting crapper day by day, sadly.

edit - why the neg rep? It's the truth in my opinion!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 54
I liked it =]
It was pretty dark, but literally laughed so much when looked like they'd killed another probation officer. Seriously. Also anyone else think it looks like Nathan is gonna be a bit of a Kenny from South Park? If they have him die in ridiculous ways every episode I will not be surprised.
It was brilliant. Well, I missed the first half, but the bit I saw was excellent.
Original post by kuroshokora
It was brilliant. Well, I missed the first half, but the bit I saw was excellent.

That's what 4OD is for.
Reply 57
Original post by LilacTweet
robert sheehan is lush!

He's ****ing hilarious! I love his character, one of the things that got me hooked in the first place!
Original post by History-Student
That's what 4OD is for.

My bandwidth can't cope. Think there's a repeat at some point though.
I want to watch this lol! Where would I find it online?

Quick Reply

Latest