The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The last image of Cameron on the stairs should, from hence forth, be used as the sexface emotion. That is all.
im so academic
I don't care about the children.

It's all about Clameron.

I hear that Nick prefers to sleep on the left, while Dave spoons him tenderly... :smile:
they look so nineties.
im so academic
Aww! Those pics are so cute. :h:

Would've been cuter if Samantha was replaced by Clegg.

Clameron ftw.

Hahaha, I was thinking the same. Cameron and Clegg make a lovely couple :lol: I have to say that after all those weeks of pretend bickering and arguing, seeing the pair of them on the steps of Downing Street finally confessing their love for each other was simply beautiful.
Reply 24
His chin looks even more pointy there.

She looks a lot prettier though. And the smiles do look genuine, even if the photos are just like any other photos from young-ish couples.
Reply 25
Eeew he's fugly, normally people are better looking when they are younger, he looks almost exactly the same except for a dodgy 90s hair cut
Samantha actually looks older ?
Samantha is a hot milf. Especially now.
mackeroo
Eeew he's fugly, normally people are better looking when they are younger, he looks almost exactly the same except for a dodgy 90s hair cut

:hmmm:

I think he looks pretty cute.
miranda-ae
they look so nineties.

:love:

I think the 90s were awesome - what's so wrong with it?
machiavelli123
I hear that Nick prefers to sleep on the left, while Dave spoons him tenderly... :smile:

:love: Aww....

LivingMemory
Hahaha, I was thinking the same. Cameron and Clegg make a lovely couple :lol: I have to say that after all those weeks of pretend bickering and arguing, seeing the pair of them on the steps of Downing Street finally confessing their love for each other was simply beautiful.

You can just see that they have eyes for each other.

I love this ConDem coalition. The best thing about it, by far, is the Clameron relationship.

:heart:

*fixed
Reply 32
im so academic
:love: Aww....

You can just see that they have eyes for each other.

I love this ConDem coalition. The best thing about it, by far, is the Clameron relationship.

:heart:

That sounds like some kind of STD
He looks like Paul McCartney
Wow, they were so ugly.
Samrout
That sounds like some kind of STD

:hmmm:

It's either that or Clemeron, which sounds like a citrus fruit. :erm:
Reply 36
frankfranklinin
The last image of Cameron on the stairs should, from hence forth, be used as the sexface emotion. That is all.

? :lol:
Reply 37
I really really really really really really hate his face.
Just one of those "Punch here" faces.
Reply 38
Iv gotta say, she has a druggies face
Reply 39
Those pics are really cute. Cameron looks so young - what was he then, 26/27?

Latest

Trending

Trending