The Student Room Group

Evidence requested

I received an email requesting information as there may be extra maintence allowance I might be entitled to based on my household income, that I will be receiving benefits while studying. I am not sure I will be but I have mental health depression and anxiety but I don't claim benefits for it but would like some extra support while studying my degree. What do I need to provide? Any help or advise would be appreciated please. Thank you
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Samantha Little
I received an email requesting information as there may be extra maintence allowance I might be entitled to based on my household income, that I will be receiving benefits while studying. I am not sure I will be but I have mental health depression and anxiety but I don't claim benefits for it but would like some extra support while studying my degree. What do I need to provide? Any help or advise would be appreciated please. Thank you

Hi Samantha. The extra loan amount you are referring to is known as the Special Support Loan. This can only be provided if you do receive benefits as we need the letters of this to award this loan (ESA,DLA,PIP letters) Without this evidence we cannot award this. Thanks, David
Original post by David SLC
Hi Samantha. The extra loan amount you are referring to is known as the Special Support Loan. This can only be provided if you do receive benefits as we need the letters of this to award this loan (ESA,DLA,PIP letters) Without this evidence we cannot award this. Thanks, David

Thank you for the clarification ☺️
Hi Samantha,

You're welcome. I hope you have a nice day.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending