The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
i got the full plant section wrong and the equiptment on the beer one and thats all. Do you think i can still reach an A or A*. How much was the plant section and the equiptment section worth and also the beer one?
Can anyone answer my original question thanks

everyone on here seems to have think they got 30+ which results in grade bounderies being higher, you do know?
Reply 41
I was so confused by the question about explain the differences between deaths in heart disease of men and women of ages 40 to 60?? (cant remember exact wording) was it ascking to explain the diffrences between men and women...
or between ages 40 to 60??

also what was up with the question about the measuring equipment?!?!? never learnt that :s-smilie:

other than that it seemed to be ok though :biggrin:
Reply 42
apparently i cant spell 'asking' woops!!
Reply 43
Imogen52
I was so confused by the question about explain the differences between deaths in heart disease of men and women of ages 40 to 60?? (cant remember exact wording) was it ascking to explain the diffrences between men and women...
or between ages 40 to 60??

also what was up with the question about the measuring equipment?!?!? never learnt that :s-smilie:

other than that it seemed to be ok though :biggrin:

That confused me too. Reading on here I obviously interpreted it incorrectly cos I thought they wanted to know why there was such an increase in heart disease in the 40 - 60 age brackets, but everyone on here did the difference between men and women on that age bracket.

I wrote about leading a more sedentary lifestyle and stress and then about the build up of cholesterol in the arteries as people get older!

Ah well, 2 marks down the pan I suppose!:s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending