The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Paper 1 (8585/W) - 19th June 2024 [Exam Chat]

AQA GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Paper 1 (8585/W) - 19th June 2024 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 19th June 2024 / AM
Length: 1hr 45 mins

Resources
AQA Food Preparation and Nutrition
@Pwca please can you add this to the exam discussions
Original post by agent_duck343

I've merged the two discussion threads together :smile:
Original post by agent_duck343

Hopefully this will be added to the directory soon (along with the other food threads that I made) but yeah I had already made a thread for this exam.
Reply 5
Okay guys we all know that Food Tech is just memorising answers, and an extention of Biology food tests
Also it would be a pretty good move to start getting the 20 multiple choice questions at the beginning, perfect so you've secured 1/5 of the paper.
Original post by codexx9
Okay guys we all know that Food Tech is just memorising answers, and an extention of Biology food tests
Also it would be a pretty good move to start getting the 20 multiple choice questions at the beginning, perfect so you've secured 1/5 of the paper.

Yesss I am so grateful for the 20 multiple choice to guarantee 20%
Which topics are you hoping do/don't come up?

Quick Reply

Latest