The Student Room Group

OCR A2 Geography - Global Issues F763 Monday 21 June PM

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
trianglesquarecirc
Hmm maybe..
I thought It just wanted the issue and management, This exam is so vague! Hate it how you are expected to say things that the question doesn't ask lol

Me too!
Although I did feel a little stupid stating "The issues in the source are coastal and river flooding..." :p: I briefly stated how such an event might occur, and gave ideas for management but no real reference to the source :s-smilie:
Reply 121
Don't know if anyone's still watching this thread, but thought I could ask....

How'd everyone get on with their marks for this unit and overall Geog grade?

I got 120/120 on this exam, giving me 400/400 overall, so an A*. So pleased. Didn't think I'd get full marks again in Geography :smile: :biggrin:
andy892
Don't know if anyone's still watching this thread, but thought I could ask....

How'd everyone get on with their marks for this unit and overall Geog grade?

I got 120/120 on this exam, giving me 400/400 overall, so an A*. So pleased. Didn't think I'd get full marks again in Geography :smile: :biggrin:

Got 106/120 for this unit, and ended up overall with 332/400 gaining an A* aswell which was a nice surprise :biggrin:
Reply 123
Thy-Lanky-One
Got 106/120 for this unit, and ended up overall with 332/400 gaining an A* aswell which was a nice surprise :biggrin:

Excellent. That's great :smile: Bet you're over the moon.
Reply 124
No idea on the marks, but was the only person in my year to get an A* so happy :smile:
I've got a 30 mark essay for homework: to what extent does the supply of resources depend on physical factors? I have no idea what to say? Can anyone help me please?
Hey. Basically, you need to talk about three specific resources (e.g tin, water, wind) and decide in those paragraphs whether or not the supply of those resources depend on physical or non-physical factors (e.g. tin could be more physical as many reserves may be unaccessible due to remoteness). You can however argue the opposite too (e.g. tin could be more non-physical as you need technological development to access remote areas to affect supply).

This really just depends on your own opinion and how you can argue the case. Which ever way you choose, you won't be marked down as long as you back it up. :smile:
Reply 127
That's amazzziiinnngg!! Congrats!! I am self teaching myself A2 geog whilst on a gap year, as a result I don't have any exemplar answers and I am really stuck on how to write the 10 markers, do you have an example/few of 10 markers that you wrote that got good marks? If you do, if possible could you send them to me so I can have a look please, honestly it would be soo helpful I am stressing myself out with these 10 marker questions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending