The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Geography Human interactions H481/02 - 8 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did the OCR A Level Geography Human interactions exam go for you?

OCR A Level Geography Human interactions H481/02 - 8 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Wednesday 8th June PM
Length: 1h30

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
So do we think global systems will be the broken down questions and global governance will be the 16 marker? or will it be the other way around?
right time to liven up this chat like paper 1 haha
Reply 3
literally 😂 I wish they'd told us whether migration or human rights would be the 16 marker
Original post by lmao17777

Right I hope this paper saves my grade because that paper 1…
I absolutely love human geography so hopefully it can pull my grade up 😩
This paper has to be my saviour
Any predictions for Paper 2?
I do Migration and Power and Borders
is there one of these for paper 3, also does anyone know how to revise for that cause i have never ever done a paper 3 at college im so screwed
After paper 1, are you guys revising the points of the spec that were taken out?
is there one of these for paper 3, also does anyone know how to revise for that cause i have never ever done a paper 3 at college im so screwed

Really you haven’t at all? Tbh it’s just about time management and continuous essay plans for this paper. The timing issue is the one thing i struggle with because after I've done the 2x33 2 hours have passed so I’ve only got 30 mins to do the 2x12 and the smaller questions. Maybe sit a mock test yourself and see how it is?
Original post by Rosia290
After paper 1, are you guys revising the points of the spec that were taken out?

honestly no bc i dont have the time lol i’ll just have to hope for the best
Original post by hihimed123
honestly no bc i dont have the time lol i’ll just have to hope for the best

i think I’m going to just briefly cover them because I need to boost my grade after that paper 1😭
Original post by komo.
literally 😂 I wish they'd told us whether migration or human rights would be the 16 marker

Do you think migration will be a 8,5,3 Marker since it's only asking us for an EDC?
How did everyone find Paper 1 for Physical Systems?

literally, good to see u guys again lmaooo
Reply 16

Nope lol. I mean obviously if there are bits they took out that are rlly closely linked to a load they kept in (like mass balance for glaciers or sediment cells I think? for coasts) then yeah I'll learn it. but big chunks like rebranding - no chance
Did anyone else find the earth life support 16 marker absolutely diabolical
i think I’m going to just briefly cover them because I need to boost my grade after that paper 1😭

If it’s been taken out the spec there not going to ask you a question it. Granted you can still use it and get credit it for it but in terms of the case studies they’ve removed I wouldn’t bother
Reply 19
Original post by Glaw1550
Did anyone else find the earth life support 16 marker absolutely diabolical

i just ran out of things to say :frown: crammed in a paragraph abt fossil fuels with 2 mins left lol
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending