The Student Room Group

Nutford House Intercollegiate

Does anyone know what furniture will be provided in the rooms when we move in? I know there will be a bed, sink and desk, but is there anything else? A wardrobe, maybe?
hayley22
Does anyone know what furniture will be provided in the rooms when we move in? I know there will be a bed, sink and desk, but is there anything else? A wardrobe, maybe?

My room was quite big as it was on the stairs (this is a good and bad thing), but I had a single bed, a wardrobe, a desk, 2 chairs, and a sink built into some sets of drawers (I can't remember the proper name for this :colondollar:). You'll get your duvet and sheets provided, but they're not great, you might want to bring your own :smile:

edit: heh, you're also going to the same college as I'm in :ninja:
Hi

If you visit the Intercollegiate Halls' website you can see a 360 degree virtual tour of an example room.

Here

David
Reply 3
how big is a ''large single room'' as thats what I have been offered at Nutford.... but I still rather live in Connaught which was my first choice.. Nutford is just soooo far away from UCL
Reply 4
Which room you in in Nutford? I start there in october!
Reply 5
I have also been given a room in Nutford House for 13-14, but the room I was given is out of my budget (large single room). Anyone with a small or medium single room fancy a swap, just let me know!
Looking forward to seeing you all
Original post by eline
I have also been given a room in Nutford House for 13-14, but the room I was given is out of my budget (large single room). Anyone with a small or medium single room fancy a swap, just let me know!
Looking forward to seeing you all

Hey, if you're still looking for someone to swap with I got offered the cheapest room - standard twin room. Its 17 pounds 70 a day :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending