Original post by Xanderis
actually im thinking of getting one haha

great was scared i was the only one !! :biggrin:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by Ahmed123
I got in anyways :biggrin: I missed my offer by one grade for Business Management at Marylebone :biggrin: I applied for my accommodation but i got late and now put on a waiting list, for the international house, though my preference for the hall has changed so i emailed them to put me in Marylebone hall, ensuite :biggrin: Plus it says that first year students are guaranteed a place at the halls, so lets see

Hi just wanted to know how they let you in, when you didn't meet the grades in the offer did you then get in through clearing or did they just offer you a place anyway? I am really worried about missing the grades also, I should hopefully start IB with Arabic in sept 2012 that or IB at Brunel :biggrin:
Original post by Ahmed123
I got in anyways :biggrin: I missed my offer by one grade for Business Management at Marylebone :biggrin: I applied for my accommodation but i got late and now put on a waiting list, for the international house, though my preference for the hall has changed so i emailed them to put me in Marylebone hall, ensuite :biggrin: Plus it says that first year students are guaranteed a place at the halls, so lets see

Did you get in through clearing or did they just accept you even though you missed the grades? :biggrin:
Original post by leanna_21
great was scared i was the only one !! :biggrin:

Looooads of people got one. No worries.

I've wanted one since 1st year. Def. gonna get one when i graduate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending