The Student Room Group

Westminster Architecture 2024 Offer Holder

Hello everyone,

I am currently holding an offer for BA Architecture and was looking to find other offer holders who are also considering Westminster as a potential option.
Original post by danny_me
Hello everyone,

I am currently holding an offer for BA Architecture and was looking to find other offer holders who are also considering Westminster as a potential option.

@Tud0u_ posted about Westminster in the main applicants thread earlier today. :smile:
Reply 2
Hello everyone,

Hello, I’m also holding an offer for BA architecture :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Tud0u_
Hello, I’m also holding an offer for BA architecture :smile:

Heyy, are you considering it as one of your top choices?
Reply 4

Heyy, are you considering it as one of your top choices?

Not really, I chose it as a safe option but my top choice(Sheffield)has already rejected me and I don’t think my other choices would give me an offer.I saw some reviews on the uni and a few said it’s a waste of money and I looked at Marylebone accommodations, it’s quite expensive also adding on material costs and living costs, really expensive.
Reply 5
Original post by Tud0u_
Not really, I chose it as a safe option but my top choice(Sheffield)has already rejected me and I don’t think my other choices would give me an offer.I saw some reviews on the uni and a few said it’s a waste of money and I looked at Marylebone accommodations, it’s quite expensive also adding on material costs and living costs, really expensive.

Ahh yeah same it’s my insurance choice but my main is Nottingham which I got an offer from. And yes I agree I saw the Marylebone accom and it was pretty expensive, I’m guessing because of the location being in the campus itself.
Reply 6

Ahh yeah same it’s my insurance choice but my main is Nottingham which I got an offer from. And yes I agree I saw the Marylebone accom and it was pretty expensive, I’m guessing because of the location being in the campus itself.

congrats on the offer from Nottingham, it’s a really good university for architecture, I like Westminster because of the placement year but other than that I don’t feel like it’s worth it tbh.
Reply 7
Hello, does anyone know which university is better for architecture between Westminster and UAL? as im struggling to decide which one to choose.
I have the same dilemma but between Westminster and GSA in Glasgow 🤔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending