The Student Room Group

Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by l'amourtoujours
anybody?

I'm heading there for the next academic year! Can't wait to go! Have you ever been before?
Reply 2
Yes! Another person lol. Nope I've never been and I'm a bit nervous because I don't really know a lot about it. Do you much about it?

Looks as if i'm not going there now lol. I'm doing an exchange with the law department instead now it seems. I am probably going to the university of Geneva...only because its one of the best universities on world rankings...so it will be great for law. I have never been to Lyon but I hear good things. Can't be as expensive as Geneva [4th most expensive city in the world...goodbye savings!]
Reply 3
Hello, I am currently at this university studying for my Masters, potentially staying here for another year. The uni has a great international section. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

:smile:
Reply 4
I'm going there in September myself, cannot wait! I don't know much about the city but I've heard nothing but good things so far.
Reply 5
:smile: you're the only other person I've heard of who's definitely going here. Do you know much about the actual uni? And accommodation and such?

I know very little about it, but I should be getting information from the International Student office in my Uni soon enough. Are you going through the college? I know that we're all getting what's called an "Erasmus pack" which has all the info on the courses, the college and accommodation. A good site for checking out the accomodation here is good too :smile:
Reply 6
Hey, I'm going there in September too! But i haven't received much info yet either or been sent a registration pack, apparently they do it quite late around June/July! I'm going to Lyon for a week in June to find a flat hopefully! Do any of you have any more info yet? looks amazing!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending