The Student Room Group

Fortune teller predicted my grandma's death

well true story
my grandma (RIP) and her best friend went to a fortune teller long time ago
they were about 15/16 years at that time.
the fortune tellers was a wise old women whos predictions came true according to the locals in the village

anyway she told my grandma that she will die when she starts getting a couple of grey hairs.

my grandma replied how will i die? the fortune teller answered you will get a disease where there will be no cure for you. my grandma didnt believe it and left

my grandma died in her early 50's from breast cancer with only a couple of grey hair strands.

she told her best friend that she will die in a war zone in her late twenties
i guess what did came true as well she died during the war in Somalia

SO the question is do u believe in fortune tellers or do you think this is pure coincidence

i believe that only a couple of fortune tellers can predicts the future and the rest are pure scams
Assuming this isn't a troll, fortune tellers aren't supposed to disclose information like that. This is why if you go to any (reputable) tarot reader they won't tell you about any really negative news.

It could be a coincidence. However, me and a couple of my friends do tarot readings and a lot of what we've done has come true. Plus I've heard some pretty accurate predictions from psychics before.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Colour Me Pretty

Original post by Colour Me Pretty
Assuming this isn't a troll, fortune tellers aren't supposed to disclose information like that. This is why if you go to any (reputable) tarot reader they won't tell you about any really negative news.

It could be a coincidence. However, me and a couple of my friends do tarot readings and a lot of what we've done has come true. Plus I've heard some pretty accurate predictions from psychics before.

trust me i am not a troll my grandma did die of breast cancer and her friend died too. after that incident nobody in the village visited her anymore

this was back in Somalia though
she was a old wise lady she just told them what she saw
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Cherryblossompink
trust me i am not a troll my grandma did die of breast cancer and her friend died too. after that incident nobody in the village visited her anymore

this was back in Somalia though

Like I said Fortune tellers technically aren't supposed to tell people things like when they die. However, it's perfectly possible she was the real deal.

I do believe there are some real deals out there as well as some cons. I'd love to see a real tarot reader at some point. There's been too many "coincidences" with mine some readings of and my friend have done for me to dismiss it.
Reply 4
:facepalm2:

You believe that nonsense?
My grandma died of breast cancer too. but she didn't want surgery she only kept it to go to heaven and be with my granddad. may they both rip. anyways I've had my futune done by an irish woman and so far all they've said it's come true and I believe what they say. the second time I went to a Romania woman she saw things the other woman didn't see in my soul and I haven't mentioned to anyone. that's all I can say. but I hope this helps. it is true.

Quick Reply

Latest